Rosie Bush #33 Booze, blues, and food reviews! Alannas blocked for boxing the wrong crews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes live and just said this for a review of Six by Nico

Mac and cheese, green sauce under it, weird, that was a side.

Pepperoni pizza soup- weird

Toastie - weird sauce, ham in it

Cod - nice but all different sauces played havoc with ma belly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair (and no sticking up for her) I'm no a fan of Nico for the way he's treated his staff. We did have a couple of the dine at home boxes during lockdown which were amazing and good value for money but after knowing what he did I wouldn't give him my money.
Why the hell did she go there, was it a special occasion? I thought it was gifted but clearly not.

Reactions: 8
To be fair (and no sticking up for her) I'm no a fan of Nico for the way he's treated his staff. We did have a couple of the dine at home boxes during lockdown which were amazing and good value for money but after knowing what he did I wouldn't give him my money.
Why the hell did she go there, was it a special occasion? I thought it was gifted but clearly not.
What did he do to his staff?

Reactions: 2
What did he do to his staff?
Treated them like absolute tit which I know from a friend that worked for him.

Reactions: 4
Whys she starting this pish must no be getting enough attention 🙄
Blancos recent videos are so cringe worthy its not real (i am tt its MY app blah blah blah) blanco is only worth watching when shes involved in drama the rest of the time shes boring as duck

Reactions: 7
My friend worked for him and he was awfullll to her!!!! This was when Six by Nico had first opened. She was a very attractive girl and he would continuously back her into a wall and scream at her and say things along the lines of - don't think you can rely on your looks forever. He would also dock wages and keep tips.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.