Rosie Bush #33 Booze, blues, and food reviews! Alannas blocked for boxing the wrong crews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wits going on in Rosie live? She's going aff about gaz n lez, dno what they've done but they've done something 🤔

Reactions: 5
Wits going on in Rosie live? She's going aff about gaz n lez, dno what they've done but they've done something 🤔
Lez done a live last night asking for money for chers, LTs and Rosie's kids, without their knowledge. Cher then outed Michelle's work in retaliation. Les came into Rosie's live and said state of you to rosie, epic Rosie rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’d be affronted if somebody started a fundraiser for your weans without you knowing , wits Les playing at

Reactions: 15
Hahaha I'm buckled lez treating cher like a natural disaster holding a fundraiser for those affected 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone in the comments on a troll page has just called Louise Frank McAvennie and it’s sent me into space

778AC2D6-4B52-401C-8217-A0A5B45DF608.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See Ben’s back as Rosie’s mod
I hope Ben has finally seen sense and got Lydo to fk. I can’t get my head round how she has given him a free pass when he’s done similar things to what she calls James out for ( threatening women etc ). She seems an intelligent enough woman, I was liking her but her friendship with Lydo gives me the heave.

Reactions: 9
Hahaha I'm buckled lez treating cher like a natural disaster holding a fundraiser for those affected 😂😂😂
The disaster of the Scottish tik tok scheme maws. None of them have their weans, too busy spending their money on elf bars, disney trackies and taxis to the court for their pleading diets. Feed a tik tok scheme wean, only 3.99 a month

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve
---
& g star frankies giving us the heave

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The disaster of the Scottish tik tok scheme maws. None of them have their weans, too busy spending their money on elf bars, disney trackies and taxis to the court for their pleading diets. Feed a tik tok scheme wean, only 3.99 a month
This comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣can imagine the telly advert on during the Channel 5 afternoon movie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.