Rosie Bush #33 Booze, blues, and food reviews! Alannas blocked for boxing the wrong crews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly when will she realise these people aren't her friends! I've seen it first hand where she's tit on decent pals off the app who have tried to help but TT was more important.

Reactions: 10
Aye it was awful to see. I thought we were gonna get a rant about louise but that was awful. I hope whoever's going to get her stays with her.

blanco on live with Stacey and cher gifting her in comments. I have to say I do hate how they all just switch pais the minute they fall out. I feel like they are only in alanas comments to upset rosie further. Alana sitting saying haha rosie ya cow. Even tho she's an hole, that's twisted. The only reason their aw pals is to spite her, it's pathetic. They're just as bad as her.
all grown women as well. Can’t wait for the day the Primm/Penguin/Cher love in ends & blows up. None of them know how to have a friendship outwith social media, its pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Aye there's no crocodile tears tonight, she's genuinely really upset. I do feel really bad for her from the abuse stuff she spoke about a few weeks ago when she was younger and then now she's saying it doesn't matter if someone does that to me cuz I'm just Rosie bush. It's a shame, I see why she feels so upset at Alana.

That's good I'm glad someone is going to get her.
Totally agree, I wasn't comfortable with that. I also believe her re the Jamesy thing as she's been consistent in her story. Alanna has just slated her on her live.

Honestly when will she realise these people aren't her friends! I've seen it first hand where she's tit on decent pals off the app who have tried to help but TT was more important.
100% this! She craves attention from nobodies on tik tok she hardly even knows.

If any one of us woke up tomorrow and remembered greeting into a live like that we'd probably never show our faces again 🙈 How many times does her life need to spiral out of control before she takes some responsibility.

She's back on live

• Heart
100% this! She craves attention from nobodies on tik tok she hardly even knows.

If any one of us woke up tomorrow and remembered greeting into a live like that we'd probably never show our faces again 🙈 How many times does her life need to spiral out of control before she takes some responsibility.

She's back on live
What account? Sorry I know I've asked this so many times tonight 😐

Reactions: 6
What account? Sorry I know I've asked this so many times tonight 😐
Rosiiebushh

She's away off again to phone a pal Stephosauras who was in her live. She's in a right state about how Alanna has let her down about laughing and joking with Jamesy in a box the other day.

Alanna is straight talking but she's also very selfish, she does what she wants and doesn't care about hurting people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think alanna has really got to rosie with this betrayal cos thats what it is pure betrayal earlier beasty baws was in alannas comments and alanna says come in the box you are welcome to anytime

I think alanna has really got to rosie with this betrayal cos thats what it is pure betrayal earlier beasty baws was in alannas comments and alanna says come in the box you are welcome to anytime
Alanna's rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alanna's rotten to the core.
She absolutely is and spills ex pals secrets like its nothing then pallys up with their enemies and has no morals or loyalty

Rosiiebushh

She's away off again to phone a pal Stephosauras who was in her live. She's in a right state about how Alanna has let her down about laughing and joking with Jamesy in a box the other day.

Alanna is straight talking but she's also very selfish, she does what she wants and doesn't care about hurting people.
I think alanna is only straight talking when it conforms to who she is friends with at the time shes actually sly and two faced as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Boggin behaviour from Allana! Big fat 2 faced cow.
Yep!! Whatever anyone thinks of rosie sexual assault is never ok to any woman and i believe her her story has never changed about it either a friend sitting having a chinwag and saying he has been bullied and she feels sorry for him when she knows what he done to rosie must have felt like a kick in the gut to rosie

She's back on. What's with that posh accent? Has she been hanging about the West end/Glasgow Uni?

• Haha
Will be interesting to see how she gets on at Six by Nico. Me and my hubby both work full time, look after our own kids and haven't managed to get a table their as its always busy..... That's fair

Reactions: 7
Will be interesting to see how she gets on at Six by Nico. Me and my hubby both work full time, look after our own kids and haven't managed to get a table their as its always busy..... That's fair
If I went to six by nico and that woman was next to me I’d be fuming 😂

• Haha
Imagine the smell and how loud she'd be, filming it all, asking 'what's this crap' I'd die.
Standing up doing tiktoks 🎶and then i found me a lover who can play the bass hes kinda quiet but his body aint🎶😂😂😂😂

What amy g and cher have to say about rosie last night (someone said she was having a breakdown last night over noodle touching her)
CBA4B867-499C-4EF6-A649-EB5941CE0E7D.jpeg
E553889D-43BA-4C9A-89DC-76C8B0F213D6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.