Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
She just got rid of one dog now she wants another 🤣🤣🤣 sorry louise 😅. Rosie hen if you want company or lonely those 2 wee beauties you created would love to spend time with you. But saying that I do believe your boy will take good care of it. And it will be his most loyal supporter I really hope so cos that wee fella needs someone or something to show him love just sadly it's not you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
I mind when mine were younger I never wanted a dog. Just another thing for me to take care of. 17 years later shes still here and she comes everywhere with me. We actually found her on the street with other pups and the mum couldn't be found . So homes where found and I just knew she was coming with me. I did try fight it but kids wanted her. But know something I wouldn't have it any other way now. She drives me nuts but in a good way and I know her time is coming and soon and she will take a piece of my heart ❤ 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bromance

Chatty Member
Nah not buying it, she's had too much to drink/drugs and woe is me! I don't understand these idiots that fall out with people and instead of having it out face to face they just slaughter each other on live. Alanna being nice to fuck face Noddle is bang out of order but Rosie isn't innocent, the amount of people she has fucked over is shocking.

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve
---
& g star frankies giving us the heave

Last edited:
  • Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
This place is turning into the rosie fan club how people can feel sorry for a beast is messed up.
I still remember when she bullied a lassie so much and was relentless that the lassie tried to end herself and if you knew this person would know that she wouldnt say a bad thing to anyone.
Usual bi polar ones on here hate her one min then waiting for a comeback story and say well done rosie , it makes me sick!
I'd say we're often her biggest critics and call her out on her bullshit. No one with a kid in the house should have their windows put in. Sorry we're no jumping up and down with glee at her misfortune.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosie can't even change her fucking bedsheets regularly. How is she going to manage consistently walking and caring for a dog for the next 15 yrs?

The only reason her kids are looked after in any capacity whatsoever is because the taxpayer funds a shitload of Social Work involvement. She will get bored of a dog within a few days, as soon as she realises she has to be responsible for it. And then it will be neglected, just like her kids.

This is a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 16

Cass_25

VIP Member
You’d be affronted if somebody started a fundraiser for your weans without you knowing , wits Les playing at

Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
There is spelling mistakes and nae punctuation plus bad grammar. Would need to look at the timelines of last March to see who had fallen out with Rosie as it changes on a weekly basis lol.
James struggles to spell OR😭
I wonder if it’s small John and he’s been falsely accused of being on Grindr when in reality he is pretending to be a single maw from Possil

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Too many on here have their favourites im not talking about everyone but i really wonder about somes true identitys especially on tiktok.
And as for the other thing im not saying anything else but if any of yous are daft enough to trust them as hunters then youd be aswell getting glitter and rolf in charge of it they are sick sick people , non wonder her kids aint near her if only yous knew the half of it.
Ask about though it is known!
My favourite is Tracy Hunter, who’s yours. You been up all night choking for a poking from Lydo doll ?

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Bush is live on Rosiiebushh, baps are oot so must be trying to entice her wae the teeth

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
This place is turning into the rosie fan club how people can feel sorry for a beast is messed up.
I still remember when she bullied a lassie so much and was relentless that the lassie tried to end herself and if you knew this person would know that she wouldnt say a bad thing to anyone.
Usual bi polar ones on here hate her one min then waiting for a comeback story and say well done rosie , it makes me sick!
The concern I've seen voiced most is for the wee boy. Nobody's forgot the things Rosie has done. Targeting a house knowing there's children inside makes me sick.

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
All i can say about the situation with z is she was getting a lot of support at home with her- and her own additional needs i dont think was the issue here, her drinking and priorities were! My child is very very violent with a lot of complex needs and even when they are at school i worry because no one else in this world can care for them and love them like i can! Its extremely difficult im not saying for one minute it is not, and i have no support at all no workers etc and my absolute worst fear in the world is them being away from me!! I wouldnt be able to function at all never mind go out clubbing have a relationship etc!! My life is dedicated to the well being of my child! I gave up nights out drinking even at home because they require constant supervision and even the idea of a hangover leaving me a bit fragile means i wouldnt be the best parent i can!! Sorry for the novel but i had to just say this because the mere thought sends me into a panic attack

• Heart