Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have lit a candle for you out of respect what a horrendous situation

Reactions: 7
The Go Fund me is spinning round as fast as my leccy meter. Ffs they're bringing back X Factor, your sad song aka get the violins out is booked in. I'm sure if we rush things through you'll get a Xmas No1

Reactions: 8
Inspector Blanco blaming the booze for her disgusting behaviour, she’s giving up drinking . She’ll be back on with Bush begging & boozing within the week

Reactions: 10
For some reason Tattle wouldn't let me post today and it's just constantly hung.
Thanks for the kind words folks @Rolandtherat especially you are a good un xx

Reactions: 8
Is Bush in hiding again after the chaos? Just have to see what full stop Denise is up too on Amanda Britts page.
Her and mater will have made up and be playing happy family's again. We know she's defo not had contact with Z for weeks since she loves to parade her around whenever she has her. She's went from seeking validation on an app to seeking validation from an evil abuseive Cunt, she's pathetic.

Reactions: 6
They’ll be planning the best Christmas ever. Maters worse for running back like a bitch.

I’m betting on Rosie and her wae the teeth getting huckled out of Kandy on Xmas night and Rosie crying in the back of a taxi as her lass calls her ugly. I think beebee should be our lookout x

Reactions: 12
Was it Rosie that bit Danielles face as the search bar says it is and she's not responding to people asking her
I came across danielle live last night and caught her saying it wasn't Rosie bush and she didn't know why people keep asking that and then someone else told her it's because it was coming up in the search bar but she said she didn't know why it was

Reactions: 4
Was it Rosie that bit Danielles face as the search bar says it is and she's not responding to people asking her
No it wasnt Rosie. It was a girl called Nicole something

Nicole Burnham is the lassie who bit that Danielle's face.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.