Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moaned danielle came to her door when weans were in danielle is there wen the weans aren't there although I don't think it's the right thing to do but many fuckin people has rosie threatened!!

Reactions: 8
Aye she’s done summat or is still heavy worried she’s gonna be in bother and this is all a diversion even lyin there saying she was gettin a taxi to big blanco’s hoos when she was talking about blocking her ‘wasn’t I driver’
Danielle didn't mention looking after T, or anything remotely to do with Z.
Rosie has sat on live making out there is some big plan against her, when she knows fine well there isnt. Thats why she cant face Danielle.

Danielle was a real true friend to that girl.

Shes one of the only people who has ever actually had her back, turned up at her home to get her off on nights when she had taken it too far.

This is unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I hear the words 'loony bin' or 'come on Eileen' one more time I'm gonna have an aneurism 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes got full of the drink and gear cause people aren't dancing to her fkn tune anymore. Louise has fkd off ben is doing her own thing now and not up rosies arse and not letting rosie dictate to her and danielle who looked after her son is getting the blame for her telling everyone where z is! When the duck is Rosie gona stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility

Reactions: 12
If I hear the words 'loony bin' or 'come on Eileen' one more time I'm gonna have an aneurism 🥴
Im pretty sure this mental torture and bleeping with someones head alot more than not being allowed in a box... Jus sayin'.

Reactions: 6
For me it's 'and I don't even want the dramaaa" said while fake sobbing trying to squeeze out a single tear like sinead O'connor in the nothing compares to you music video

• Haha
I’m howling that she’s nae idea who Ben is😭😂 why does she have to start this shite at this time though 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m howling that she’s nae idea who Ben is😭😂 why does she have to start this shite at this time though 😭
I know I really need to bleeping goto sleep 😭😭😭

Ben is smarter than I thought.. She must have always known this inevitable was going to happen at some point.
Anonymous Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently Danielle is at her door and she absolutely tit herself wanting the police called 😂

• Haha
Aye but it's kdawg that's the bully remember!

💀
Big bad KD, how dare she not answer box requests & value her privacy 😂 I’m just loving how this bullying campaign started by Rosie against KD has ended up with Rosie having a meltdown while KDs been howling at them all week 😂 she’s wanted to make KD cry but who is the one in tears now Rosie 😭😂

• Haha
Shes acting like a big hard nut saying she will be in thr jail for murder if she faces Danielle, the next thing she's locking her door and doesn't want to look out the window to see if she's there.

Shitebag Rosie ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big bad KD, how dare she not answer box requests & value her privacy 😂 I’m just loving how this bullying campaign started by Rosie against KD has ended up with Rosie having a meltdown while KDs been howling at them all week 😂 she’s wanted to make KD cry but who is the one in tears now Rosie 😭😂
the power of our stunnin leader is unmatched 🤣 first the mysterious celeb deaths and now this...🧐 will need to get inspector blanco to investigate further.

• Haha
I know I really need to bleeping goto sleep 😭😭😭

Ben is smarter than I thought.. She must have always known this inevitable was going to happen at some point.
Anonymous Queen.
I’ve got work in the morning & I’ve got a sare heed from listening to this but I can’t stop watching this carcrash 😂
This is some night😂 , I liked Ben since she started talking anyway but I’ve suddenly become a Ben stan😍

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve got work in the morning & I’ve got a sare heed from listening to this but I can’t stop watching this carcrash 😂
This is some night😂 , I liked Ben since she started talking anyway but I’ve suddenly become a Ben stan😍
Me too, love ye Ben 🥰❤ Mon over to tattle 😘

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.