Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title.

Rosie Bush. Mad with the drink & attacking her pals. Her wi the teeth loves Ian Van Dahl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG! Not everyone is as nasty as you Rosie, not everyone snakes their pals when they fall out! I'm sure if Danielle wanted to "out" her, she'd have said more when she was raging last night!

OMFG! Not everyone is as nasty as you Rosie, not everyone snakes their pals when they fall out! I'm sure if Danielle wanted to "out" her, she'd have said more when she was raging last night!
Just caught up from when I fell asleep and apparently Danielle has done some snaking! Can't say I blame her mind you after the way Rosie treated her and the things she said about her. The clip of her trying to run her down cz social work paid her to look after T while she was at the spa just makes her look even more of a bleep! She was looking after your child to help you out ya absolute horrible cow!

Slagging Danielle as a mother but left her child with her...ok Rosie 🤯🤣 what would that make you then? ....nothing more than u already are right enough!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The fear the Bush must have today 🫣🫣🫣🫣 time and time again she just proves what a narcissistic nasty person she is!

Reactions: 10
I have been quiet on here for a bit had some IRL stuff going on but I’ve caught up with the threads thank you guys 😘

Now looking at this situation Danielle hasn’t done anything wrong has she? Rosie seemed to be making these problems up in her head and then going over the situation that she made up and making it ten times worse again in her own head.

Ben has been very clever by not trusting Rosie in the 1st place because if she had trusted her she would have been exposed last night. I have completely underestimated Ben and I can now firmly say I admire Ben purely for her wit and intelligence.

Reading what yous have all typed on here, to me this seems like this all started with Rosie and alanna coming for KD and it has had some sort of massive snowball effect and turned into this massive situation, is that correct? Either way Rosie needs medical attention she clearly has some sort of paranoia disorder that needs to be addressed.

Alanna blanco is a bully bastard and with her trying to sit there and act like none of these ‘exposures’ where actually her is disgusting, she needs to own her tit. I mean was it not only the other week she tried to expose KD as Nicola rogan?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fell asleep last night! What an absolute tit show…. I can’t stand the way this lot think it ok to be racist etc towards each other! I think Rosie really needs to stay off the ❄ and booze it’s just the same tit constantly and if I’m honest I don’t have an ounce of sympathy for her T on the other hand should be with his sister

I hope Ben is feeling ok after that mess last night. I managed to sleep through most of it, but thankfully you Tayto Hoors have left a perfect rundown of events ❤ ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Rosie Bush #31 Monday night chaos has returned again, Rosie’s lost the plot, well played Ben

I’m bleeping shattered staying up that late! I missed the end of it but sounds like a riot 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Tam’s live
Thank you ❤❤.

Im not going to lie I laughed like duck at this. Pointing down at him 😭😭😭. Its the only thing shes actually been right about since she came back this week.

My opinion of HumbledT has totalling changed since I saw him get involved about the Shan stuff and backing a bleeping rapey beast.
Rancid.

Thank you ❤❤.

Im not going to lie I laughed like duck at this. Pointing down at him 😭😭😭. Its the only thing shes actually been right about since she came back this week.

My opinion of HumbledT has totalling changed since I saw him get involved about the Shan stuff and backing a bleeping rapey beast.
Rancid.
Same, I used to quite like HumbledT, but he's aligning himself wi the wrong crowd.

See after all the drama last night, I wish it was possible to do a private live so we would all come on and chat about this mess.

However I have neither the inclination nor the followers on my Avon account. I also don't have the voice changer and I do a rubbish scouse accent.

• Haha
What a night. Totally exhausted today and having to go into the office today so I'm a moody witch! However I just couldn't believe all of the drama last night started because Ben and Danielle were in a live together. ROSIE DOESNT SHARE FRIENDS!

• Haha
Whit a night! Thank duck I've a day off today I'm going right back to bed. Thats my last nightshift for a while, that was everything you could want and then some from a Manic Monday🤯 Tender Tuesday has commenced just in time for a brand new thread😍

Reactions: 5
So I have a theory. She knows who Ben is but tit herself after she threatened to out her then spun this Ben is Scottish Maw, I don’t know who Ben is to back track. We all know how well Rosie can gaslight and spin stories to make her look the good one.
Diane Cameron is my guess 😏

Reactions: 4
I'm still shocked at the stuff she admitted about Z last night. It literally came out of no where and I really don't think it's something Danielle would ever have said especially if she's known for all this time. Interesting though how last night Danielle said she didn't even know Z was in care she thought she was at her sisters until she said.

The thing about her paying £1 to T to change her nappies to me cuz Rosie was too mwi and cba is so sad as well that poor boy.

I also dunno if yous all remember but last night before any of this kicked off and sometimes during she kept referencing and saying I'm so close to where I want to be etc and then earlier in the week obviously she was saying about getting Z back...I think the opposite. I think the social have said Z will not be coming back into her care FT and she has orchestrated this huge meltdown as the reason she's not gonna get her back now.

Bens calling Danielle a liar and a rat now saying that she was in Rosie's street all night and Danielle's trying to make out she wasn't outside Rosie's. Even though Danielle is admitting she was outside Rosie's but then she left and was sitting elsewhere in the car so she could shout and not wake her kids up. She wasn't outside Rosie's house all night and she never claimed to be. Ben is a tit stirrer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm still shocked at the stuff she admitted about Z last night. It literally came out of no where and I really don't think it's something Danielle would ever have said especially if she's known for all this time. Interesting though how last night Danielle said she didn't even know Z was in care she thought she was at her sisters until she said.

The thing about her paying £1 to T to change her nappies to me cuz Rosie was too mwi and cba is so sad as well that poor boy.

I also dunno if yous all remember but last night before any of this kicked off and sometimes during she kept referencing and saying I'm so close to where I want to be etc and then earlier in the week obviously she was saying about getting Z back...I think the opposite. I think the social have said Z will not be coming back into her care FT and she has orchestrated this huge meltdown as the reason she's not gonna get her back now.
i think you're spot on!!!

Reactions: 3

Bens calling Danielle a liar and a rat now saying that she was in Rosie's street all night and Danielle's trying to make out she wasn't outside Rosie's. Even though Danielle is admitting she was outside Rosie's but then she left and was sitting elsewhere in the car so she could shout and not wake her kids up. She wasn't outside Rosie's house all night and she never claimed to be. Ben is a tit stirrer.
Ffs I can’t keep up! I should have stuck with my first impression and gut instinct with Ben. Is that her turning on Danielle so she will make up with Rosie now.

Whit a night! Thank duck I've a day off today I'm going right back to bed. Thats my last nightshift for a while, that was everything you could want and then some from a Manic Monday🤯 Tender Tuesday has commenced just in time for a brand new thread😍
Danielle currently sitting in Chers live slating Rosie, Cher loving it as usual.

Danielle currently sitting in Chers live slating Rosie, Cher loving it as usual.
Rosie is live anaw

How is she back up sitting on live talking tit? How does she no have the fear? She says she's on to prove she doesn't have the fear and she's absolutely cool. She's saying it doesn't matter who Ben is cuz she doesn't know 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.