Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lassie in the comments saying she can't even go outside she's too anxious, feels worthless doesn't want to be here. Rosie "well I'm going off to order a dominos byeeee" 😭🤦🏽‍♀️ Poor soul

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
MJ and her big chipmunk face. She’s thinks she’s stunning aswell.

Auntie Rosie, Auntie Jade, absolute scheme degenerate behaviour at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Get Blanco on the phone to invite her over, get this party started 🥳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where's Blanco even been she's been missing for ages.

Rumour has it she's filming for White Chicks 2

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's prolly died of starvation no being able to use the top of her cooker 🤣
Sure she was applying for a new one fae the Welfare Fund the next day. Rosie also gave her £100 for the privilege of getting shards of the ceramic hob stuck in her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jades just had a welfare check, bush on her live screaming it was Nikki and shes leaving to go home now.

Shes bleeping steaming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jades just had a welfare check, bush on her live screaming it was Nikki and shes leaving to go home now.

Shes bleeping steaming.
Brought that on herself cause Rosie "joked" earlier they'd get a welfare check 😂. That Nikki woman's always out her tits as well so I dunno why she'd be concerned

Nikki howlin baws 😭

• Haha
Brought that on herself cause Rosie "joked" earlier they'd get a welfare check 😂. That Nikki woman's always out her tits as well so I dunno why she'd be concerned
I doubt it was her considering the screaming she was doing in Chers box yesterday about Jade being a grass. You never know though 😂

Its most likely Rosie related since she gets about 3 checks a night when shes drunk.

I doubt it was her considering the screaming she was doing in Chers box yesterday about Jade being a grass. You never know though 😂

Its most likely Rosie related since she gets about 3 checks a night when shes drunk.
Probably Louise wanting her home. She said Louise said she was allowed to drink at jades or go home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.