Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the last time she was at Jades, she patched her Blanco & her arse shattered the cooker 😂 also the night of “yer ugly as duck😭 memories 😌

Might need to get the wine out this is giving Alana blanco night energy.
Just posted about that as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you can't string a sentence together it's probably time to get off the live

Reactions: 5
Is she taking the piss saying how difficult her level eh fame is hahaaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know where the shite from Cherines stoma bag is going….coming out Bush’s mouth 😂 that paddling pool will be brown shortly with the shite dribbling down her chin 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you lol she has about 300 accounts at this point so it's hard to keep up 🤣 just in time to catch her begging for taxi fair home 🤣
No probs I think she's spelt it strange like bushhybaws with two h's atleast they are at fratis and no Rosie's or we would see frati doing a James Mac running home before her tag curfew is up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fair play to Jade for pausing that cause making an absolute dick of herself

Reactions: 4
She is trying to be funny and is havering a load of pish…… She can be funny without trying so what is this🤔🤔 I think her and Louise are finished and she is kidding on there not. This is meltdown Rosie…. Rivers and slashing incoming 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fair play to Jade for pausing that cause making an absolute dick of herself
Saint Jade 😇 the same Jade who unblocked people on her account so they could continue to terrorise Rosie, lovely lassie so she is 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saint Jade 😇 the same Jade who unblocked people on her account so they could continue to terrorise Rosie, lovely lassie so she is 🥰
Needs to redeem herself somehow, wouldn't leave her unsupervised with the phone

Reactions: 7
She is trying to be funny and is havering a load of pish…… She can be funny without trying so what is this🤔🤔 I think her and Louise are finished and she is kidding on there not. This is meltdown Rosie…. Rivers and slashing incoming 🤡🤡
Alexa play Samantha Mumba 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is going to end in tears, that paddling pools getting slashed the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.