Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kdawg banned ffs

Guys I was just about to say Rosie really can’t handle this and it was defo her and her cronies doing this

Reactions: 11
I love kdawg shes the queen of all queens of tiktok hope hope she alway stays the way she is just now breath of fresh air on scottish tiktok

Reactions: 7
What a spiteful boot Rosie is. Something wrong with her heed that she can’t handle someone being liked .

Reactions: 16
How do pandemonium & kdawg know each other did she say before she got cut off? I’m away for a nosy to see if she sounds like any of their voices

Reactions: 7
I thought it said it was banned! Rosie’s no doing herself any favours Louise pure instigated this tho, she knew it would get a reaction out of Rosie she’s wanting her to make a show of herself again she loves it. I thought Louise was ok before just a bit soft in the heed but I’m starting to think she’s far more manipulative n sleekit that I gave her credit for

Reactions: 10
Rosie in kdawgs live commenting and that was cringy as duck, reeks of desperation and BO 🤢

• Haha
How do pandemonium & kdawg know each other did she say before she got cut off? I’m away for a nosy to see if she sounds like any of their voices
She said she just knows them in real life, Iv never even picked up they new each other before but Iv heard her say they talk on there. Someone asked and she said she's never been a voice. Mind blown 🤯

Reactions: 8
Wish bush would get back on her boat n get to duck nobody is interested in her n Louise anymore that ships sailed doon the Clyde way her I’m in recovery booze Kdawg is class Rosie will never come close to her !!

• Haha
That kdawgs video has been removed of Louise’s comment calling kdawg sexy. Some insecurities are floating about

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Rosie got kdawgs live blocked change my mind
Came here to say exactly this! She can't stand the fact K is loved ❤

I hate the fact that Kdawg doesn't believe that she is genuinely loved on here, she thinks we have secret chats to talk bad about her 😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.