Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think full stop Denise realised she was tattle famous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
K dawg has put up a video about Louise fancying her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ raging Rosie will be erupting with rage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm just worried Rosie will out KDawg which will then make her leave. You can't leave us!

Reactions: 12
KDawg isn’t daft enough to expose herself to them, no doubt they will be messaging her on fake profiles etc, but kdawg isn’t daft.

Reactions: 9
KDawg isn’t daft enough to expose herself to them, no doubt they will be messaging her on fake profiles etc, but kdawg isn’t daft.
No I don't think she would either but I can imagine she has her ways of finding out who she is.

Reactions: 5
Seems like full stop denise didn't even know we post her screenshots, Kdawg was like your on every single thread denise they spot your comments anywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
She’s all there & mare as she likes to tell us.
Rosies nae chance of breaking her

Awww I'm sad I missed Kdawgs full stop Denise moment. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Also the salon video with the side parting fringe as a dig at Terri was comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck is she doing? I can’t believe what I’ve just watched. Big spotty tits doon to her knees. Nobody needs to see that!! Nae wonder Mater is rabid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s no seriously getting her saggy tits out to make Louise jealous cause Louise likes Kdawg the new Queen is she πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a riddy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.