Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weeglesgamaw_official said Thomas has been in contact she doesn't know what's going on he's been speaking to her partner & he's talking to someone else as well. She's not saying if he's fine or safe but that he's spoke to someone.

Reactions: 2
Also not even going to air my opinion on Thomas cause I will feel like a terrible person if something does happen.

But.. he was trying to get her baby daddy follows to go live and expose the burd earlier.
Bot of them need to give it a bye.

Reactions: 6
Reading through the comments on Thomas last video. Looks like 10 folk have missed calls from him. Another Rosie Bush paddle in the water episode.

If the guy is struggling why not reach out to one of the many many mental health organisations we have in and around Glasgow, phoning randoms off tik tok isn't gonna help in the long term.

Reactions: 9
Reading through the comments on Thomas last video. Looks like 10 folk have missed calls from him. Another Rosie Bush paddle in the water episode.

If the guy is struggling why not reach out to one of the many many mental health organisations we have in and around Glasgow, phoning randoms off tik tok isn't gonna help in the long term.
Seems like these short lived TikTok hook ups can’t crash and burn without maximum exposure for sympathy and clout. These people have children fs, they’re wanty get a grip of themselves.

Reactions: 11
Also not even going to air my opinion on Thomas cause I will feel like a terrible person if something does happen.

But.. he was trying to get her baby daddy follows to go live and expose the burd earlier.
Bot of them need to give it a bye.
Saw that too! In the live the messages he was sharing were between the ex and his kids mum. The ex has clearly befriended her to cause tit for him, tit for tat tit! If he's innocent he should go to police and get all this logged. It's out of hand and wasn't for tiktok!

Reactions: 7
James Macs latest tiktok is bleeping vileeeee.

We get it James, you've got a bird that let's you shag her. Well Done.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

That’s bowfing jeeso 🤢
The way he’s treated that Shan lassie on lives before is disgusting pure degrades her

Reactions: 5
That’s bowfing jeeso 🤢
The way he’s treated that Shan lassie on lives before is disgusting pure degrades her
Imagine you were seeing someone and they put that on social about you?
I'd honestly knock him out and tell him to get it off and stop acting like a bleeping 16 year old wee boy. 🙄

Its the bird in the comments tho "I did this to a guy the other night" 😂😂🤢 Did ye hen.

• Haha
Imagine you were seeing someone and they put that on social about you?
I'd honestly knock him out and tell him to get it off and stop acting like a bleeping 16 year old wee boy. 🙄

Its the bird in the comments tho "I did this to a guy the other night" 😂😂🤢 Did ye hen.
You’d go mental & never talk to the creepy bastard again. Mind blowing that these Cunts are in their thirties acting like this.

I bleeping hate James mac with a passion! He's an absolute bleep. Would be devastated if my son turned out like that but he never will 👌👌🙌🙌

I bet you Scotty was rejected by JJ so now he's had to make up a make believe girlfriend to help his fragile wee ego! Tragic 👌"it's awrite I've got a girlfriend and we are just pals" ayyyye I seee 👀👀😂

Hope everyone has a great Thursday. 😗❤🙌 Apart from the two cunts I just mentioned above 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bleeping hate James mac with a passion! He's an absolute bleep. Would be devastated if my son turned out like that but he never will 👌👌🙌🙌

I bet you Scotty was rejected by JJ so now he's had to make up a make believe girlfriend to help his fragile wee ego! Tragic 👌"it's awrite I've got a girlfriend and we are just pals" ayyyye I seee 👀👀😂

Hope everyone has a great Thursday. 😗❤🙌 Apart from the two cunts I just mentioned above 😂😂😂
Can someone tell me who jj is please? I can't keep up with them all

Wonder if he met his girlfriend up at his grans bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw that too! In the live the messages he was sharing were between the ex and his kids mum. The ex has clearly befriended her to cause tit for him, tit for tat tit! If he's innocent he should go to police and get all this logged. It's out of hand and wasn't for tiktok!
i said this last night as well, nothing good ever comes of airing every bit of drama on a social media platform. There is a lot of stuff that shouldn’t be on tiktok but these idiots don’t know how to function without being on a live spilling their guts.

i still can’t believe any lassie goes near that. He is rancid!

• Heart
Can someone tell me who jj is please? I can't keep up with them all
I’m the same haha anytime someone mentioned someone new I went onto tiktok to find them so I knew who everyone was talking about haha I just found out who jj was last night!!

Reactions: 3
i said this last night as well, nothing good ever comes of airing every bit of drama on a social media platform. There is a lot of stuff that shouldn’t be on tiktok but these idiots don’t know how to function without being on a live spilling their guts.

i still can’t believe any lassie goes near that. He is rancid!
I think he's got to fill them with the gear first🤣 it's always trollops he ends up with. Never seen him with a respectable looking female yet

Reactions: 4
He should block the lot of them, Scott, Lewis, Polo, Magz, Cheryl everyone theyre all poison. Its no wonder he's feeling so bad with them all nipping at him constantly.

He needs support right now its a shame.
He should try his best to get that account permanently banned then none of they rats can use it either lol

Reactions: 3
I think he's got to fill them with the gear first🤣 it's always trollops he ends up with. Never seen him with a respectable looking female yet
he has no chance of being with someone with half a brain. He gives me the boak!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.