Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Context: Scotty came in the box saying he was going to green screen messages from JJ today saying she missed him.

Scotty Plot Twist included....πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No what's happened?

Anyone seen Thomas Crolys recent video? Saying goodbye?

He was at a bridge an hour before. He’s spent too much time with Bush.

Context: Scotty came in the box saying he was going to green screen messages from JJ today saying she missed him.

They have gotta be paid actors!
I think MissJJ likes Tattle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Feel like they could have planned that to get tattle talking. Also think Scotty might have a bit of a kink for being spoken to like that so if he wants his balls stamped on he can DM me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

they are on live together best of pals. Can’t keep up with these morons πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems Thomas is answering the phone but won't tell people where he is. People have went to where the videos took and he's no there.

Reactions: 3
And this is the result of airing drama on social media. Nothing good ever comes of it.

Aye they went back to normal right after that, I was more interested that she was calling him James, twice πŸ˜‚
probably so we talk about it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I enjoy him sometimes other times I think the things he says are disgusting but fancied him when he was in his pants painting. Iv probably got covid or something
Feelin’ feverish πŸ˜‚
Nah, I’d probably bed him tbh.
I must be ovulating, I’d hump anything right now. Apart from the snorey bastard of a man lying next to me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.