Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Yeah, I agree as well that all this shouldn't be down to other people to sort out or fix or blamed on them. Its on Rosie.. but when it comes to children I don't care who you are, if it makes you a grass or fractures relationships we all have a responsibility to do the right thing and report anything that puts children at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Post away we’ll no tell anybody 🤣
She had a very messy, very public split with her BF last year. Making tiktoks, singing songs about each other.

Well they're getting married shortly 🤣
I mean, when we watch Rosie bush change her relationship status more than her knickers it's no really much Goss is it 😭

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Am sorry but I don’t have even a wee bit of sympathy for anyone who sent her money the other day, you watched that full live and either sent her money to out Louise or for her son knowing how much of a riot she is, he was never going to get it! If this was the first time bush had done something similar then aye maybe I’d feel bad but fuck me wisen up a bit 😂
After the fucking rant about Blair aswell 😂 😂 Shes gone and done something far worse.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Ohhhhhh FFS I’ve missed the drama AGAIN!
Doctor prescribed me sleeping tablets and I’ve been in bed by 9pm last 2 nights.
I’m begging one of you complete and utter sex machines to give me a wee recap please!
What did she do to Louise?
Why is it a shame for T what happened?
Who was in her house?
Anything else I need to catch up on!

Fanks besties ♥
She logged into Louise's snap and was playing videos out. One of her going mental at a Just Eat guy, Rosie left videos for Louise's sister telling her what a horrible person she is. She kept giving out addresses for Louise's new burd and went off to phone a taxi to take her there until someone said she was a TKD fighter. There was some drama with her crying to a taxi driver, Louise got the blame for that as well.

She got banned so was using Louise's TT.

Louise was supposed to go to Rosie's at 6pm, last she heard she was getting a taxi, Louise didn't turn up. She promised T money for his xbox pass thing. People were gifting her and transferring into her bank, someone sent £100! She said she'd spill stuff about Louise if people gave her money.

Police turned up to do a welfare check and said they had no concerns even though she was steaming and T was in the house. She got them to say live on TT they had no concerns.

• Sad
  • Heart

henryjoy777

Wonder if she’ll return the money for not holding up her end of the deal?

Wit yeez laughin at? Bein serious here! 🤪

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
She'll emerge with Fight Song and new extensions, bold as brass, zero embarrassment, zero shame tomorrow or whenever the fuck she's booked in. Missed hauf the live because I was pished and couldnae help masel and got blocked. She was an absolute midden last night, hopefully today holed up in her manky scratcher aw day stewing in her ain pish. That laddie deserves better.

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
All is quiet on the bush front?! I think either she’s hit a bad yin and keeping a low profile or she’s back with Louise🤦🏼‍♀️ That or a wee stint in leverndale after last night’s shenanigans. Pure strange how there’s no alsorts a troll pages with SR of last night. It’s defo Ben/Nancy behind the majority of they pages anyway. Oh and btw anyone heard anything from Alana blanco ? She’s normally the first one in about the gossip

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Note how she hasn’t denied spreading STDs ☝🏻😂
I mean someone gave it to her in the first place she was practically a nun with her big dildo suction cupped to the livingroom wall until she announced she was a lesbian 😭 I only know of her having sex with Chloe, Blair & Louise. Louise gets about. Wait till Chantelle finds out about this she'll dump Blair again.

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Lads im sitting here reeking of all sorts and bet i still don't smell as bad as bush. I was chewing garlic cause it was helping with the toothache then a bit went in the hole in my tooth and it was agony now im guzzling vanilla extract cause that's supposed to help with toothache ma breath reeks 🤣

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
Letisha and her “big gossip” swear she builds everyone up asks for gifts for the big reveal then anti climax! We all said on here yesterday Louise would be back with Rosie! Wouldn’t be surprised if that live for gifts/money to expose louise was to help towards the taxi said a few bottles and and some gear! Was very funny Rosie never appeared back on live after she got what she needed and cashed in! Master manipulator the big bush!!! What’s really sad is she used that poor boy as a pawn in her sick twisted game he needs removing! Let her get on and do what she has to do without using her kids as emotional blackmail!!!

I truly believe jade was trying to be a good friend to her and she shat all over her cos jade spoke to Cher!! T would have seen a normal family household with jade and her wee boy.

She star on every single person who helped after her wee paddle in the Clyde by getting back with Louise after accusing her of pushing her to unsliced herself! I swear if I was her friend on or off tiktok I’d of punched the fuck out of her

Cass_25

VIP Member
Letisha asking if him with the curly head she went with could be riddled with it , trip to the Sandyford for Jamesy 😭😭😭🤣

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
She definitely whispered that I heard her say you got enough for your birthday I’ll give you the money next week!! No doubt she had dial gram drop off!!! The amount of money she gets and she still comes on with a sob story about T knowing she will get what she’s asking for also seen someone say she was lifted this morning 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
2Frat being outed 😂

Disgusting she done that to Bush who was apparently her pal at the time & laughed about it.

MJ handled that pretty well unlike Jade screaming & balling as usual! Good on her for taking it to her own live so it could be played without that banshee screaming over it 🥴

MountainThyme

VIP Member
John trying to fucking comment on Tattle Life man "I canny even comment on celebrities maaan" 😂 Please keep them unable to comment.

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
The other one on the live today tho seems like an absolute stoater btw 👀

She is absolutely choking to be spoken about on here
"I'll check and see if anything else has been said about me"
"I'm going to keep tattle up"

So... here you go:

1. No one here even knows who you are
2. No one has mentioned your dead friend here or accused you of trolling them.
3. You've just tried to force yourself to cry at least 3 times.
Not a single tear was shed that day.
4. You've just looked for your bank card by picking up three different jackets from your fucking floor. Hang your fucking coats up man you clat.
5. Enjoy being on tiktok live @ a grave and sitting with people in the box with you for sympathy.

Bye.

Where did she pop up from ? I tend to leave the lives no if shes in the box, Shes like a screaming skull 💀
No Idea just a cher clinger on. The screaming is unbearable.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Is anybody watching Cher? I don't know if what she's just said is true but I can believe it. When rosie shouted T down to thank her followers for the money she whispered to him... apparently she had whispered that she'll give him the money next week when she's paid.... which means she's pocketed all that money that was gifted or bank transferred last night. That's abysmal
hardly surprised after her saying this is her skint week & she pays out £115 a week in menoges. She was just using T as an excuse to coin it in and all these gullible morons desperate to be up her arse hand over their money 🙈 the modern day way to beg!

💯 agree. When it's threats of exposing then its malicious. If someone is genuinely concerned then they need to inform relevant authorities. Who knows you may even be saving a life or a families life. But using
Big bro would have them all nice and tanned, scotty could drive them about terrorising drug addicts 😂😂
Imagine your wean coming home shouting ‘yessss the boyyyyyss’ 😭😭 I’d send them to Maggie Murphy’s!

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
So apparently Rosie was on the phone to English manky Jade and heard someone (clearly T, apparently) in the background saying he was bleeding, but she’s making it like it’s his private parts that are bleeding. Very big accusations to be making on an app… if you genuinely believed that happened why would you even bring it up on the app and give rosie the heads up? Why would you not just let the police deal with it?
The fact it’s coming from letisha makes me very suspicious that it’s not true, this is what the 2nd time in the space of the week they’ve made accusations of Rosie being a pedalo?

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
yip I heard her whisper to him the only bit I could make out was next week so yeah Cher is on the button and I knew myself the wane would never see it well maybe a few quid and Rosie pocket the rest for her hair appointment. Disgrace of a mother

• Sad