Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they taking requests for take downs cos I’ve cried for fifteen minutes cos my name isn’t on the list.

alexa play Colourblind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are they taking requests for take downs cos I’ve cried for fifteen minutes cos my name isn’t on the list.

alexa play Colourblind.
I know I’m thinking of saying something really outrageous so I can get my name on the list 😥
Off to drown my sorrows in pregabs

• Haha
Reactions: 7

alexa play Colourblind.
Same I'm devastated. Going live in 5 min at Erskine beach to cry hysterically with no tears and get my toes wet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I’m thinking of saying something really outrageous so I can get my name on the list 😥
Off to drown my sorrows in pregabs
Mention the size of Scottys tiny wee toaty mouse sized tadger or the fact MissJJ would never ever go near him & you’re sorted .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't make the cut either they are talking about a tiktoker im a tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same I'm devastated. Going live in 5 min at Erskine beach to cry hysterically with no tears and get my toes wet
I can't remember who called her a boulder but honestly it ended me 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂 "Bush, The Big Bastard Boulder Under the Bridge" 😂😂😂😂 can hear the fake crying in my heed whilst typing this lol xxxxx

• Haha
Honestly bored of this lot, I liked the thread more when it was about Rosie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly bored of this lot, I liked the thread more when it was about Rosie 😂
Rosies too busy playing board games and phoning other peoples kids for a chat whilst she neglects her own to give us any drama this weekend 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't remember who called her a boulder but honestly it ended me 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂 "Bush, The Big Bastard Boulder Under the Bridge" 😂😂😂😂 can hear the fake crying in my heed whilst typing this lol xxxxx
Make it into a thread title I'll vote 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.