Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm away on holiday for the weekend, to the seaside with the kids. The reception is absolute tit so I'm glad I'm not missing any drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On that embarrassingscotts page, there’s a video of Bush saying Transgender over and and over. Her hair looks like my grannies and she oot her nut. I cannot stop laughing at it. Up there with the ‘your ugly as duck’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That hearforalaugh page must be the only person who doesn’t know who I am 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t exactly hide it. Take me off the list ya knob I’ll take myself down thank you very much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That hearforalaugh page must be the only person who doesn’t know who I am 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t exactly hide it. Take me off the list ya knob I’ll take myself down thank you very much.
My tiktoks my real name too . Their attempts at outing are shite anyway Danny’s just been on a live saying I’m big Iain’s gf Lauren🥴 . Everyone from the pb threads knows exactly who she is 🤣I wish I looked like her I’d be right on the OF 😂
They are boring me now too come back Rosie get Alexa on I’m even willing to start a go fund me for a new lazy spa 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wee guy was out since 12.30 until 10pm. Usual ignores my phonecalls, reads my messages doesnt reply. Came home and said he bought a sausage supper for the 1st time ( Really bad eater) with curry sauce 😱. Im not sure if i should beat him or throw him out... Sausage and curry is surely a no go 😭😭
Awwww sorry I have to disagree!!! I’ve had that myself and it was deeeeelicious!!! 🤣🤣

Aww naw.. Ye want a kid ? you can both enjoy sausage suppers n curry 🤢.I can deliver 🤣

It seems you are all wee weirdos... Im away to join the Ned Crew, eat Koka noodles
dont you dare slate Koka noodles 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t think that gaslighting wee boot Courteney has ever met Jamesy in the flesh. Too insecure without the filters. At least he’s met Rosie in the flesh.
Neds Crew are deciding who’s first to be taken down I am absolutely shiteing myself so I am 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣 my arse is making buttons with the fright 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she is trying to better herself. Its been a long time since she was on live making a dinner.

Reactions: 9
She wasn’t on for long she seemed quite sensible for Rosie. She must be reading this as was going on about the neds exploiting Danny. She cut off when someone mentioned her eye she said it’s just spots

Reactions: 5
Honestly bored of this lot, I liked the thread more when it was about Rosie 😂
Same, i dont know who any the other wee guys are everyone mentions cos i dont watch anyone with other people the BOAX. Aw talk over each other n chat tit. Someone tag me when rosies on the soops 😂

Reactions: 6
Maybe she is trying to better herself. Its been a long time since she was on live making a dinner.
As much as we’re made out to be horrible people on here, I actually hope Rosie can screw the nut and continue in the right direction for T’s sake, and her own.

I absolutely admit I am a terrible gossip, but I’m rooting for her to prove us wrong 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As much as we’re made out to be horrible people on here, I actually hope Rosie can screw the nut and continue in the right direction for T’s sake, and her own.

I absolutely admit I am a terrible gossip, but I’m rooting for her to prove us wrong 🤞
Same, I would love to see her happy the bairns happy. Be shite for tattle but I’d rather she was a good mum in a good place. I’d stop chatting about her.
She’s maybe no our versions of a good mum but if she’s doing her best then all we could do is back her. Let’s see though .

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Totally agree...I don't like her at all, but the bigger picture is she has kids. And for them and her I suppose, I hope she gets it together. She just needs to stop making excuses for her behaviour and looking back on things that have happened in the past and move forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who should we take down first of Tattle!!
Eh I’ve an idea numbnuts why don’t you take yourself down to the jobcentre and get a job and start acting like a decent person.
End Tattle 😂😂😂😂 aye ok then big man. You canny end a sentence ya roaster. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Raging I've not made the list 🤣
Why the obsession about taking us down? It's not going to change the fact that we discuss stuff they put on there. What is it going to achieve?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who should we take down first of Tattle!!
Eh I’ve an idea numbnuts why don’t you take yourself down to the jobcentre and get a job and start acting like a decent person.
End Tattle 😂😂😂😂 aye ok then big man. You canny end a sentence ya roaster. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What the hell is this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.