Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as we’re made out to be horrible people on here, I actually hope Rosie can screw the nut and continue in the right direction for T’s sake, and her own.

I absolutely admit I am a terrible gossip, but I’m rooting for her to prove us wrong 🤞
It will be so good for those kids if she finally does screw the head & behave herself for them.
Her son seems a well mannered polite well spoken wee boy, I wonder if she used to be a half decent parent and all this madness and irratic behaviour is a thing that’s only happened the past couple of years .

Reactions: 8
As much as we’re made out to be horrible people on here, I actually hope Rosie can screw the nut and continue in the right direction for T’s sake, and her own.

I absolutely admit I am a terrible gossip, but I’m rooting for her to prove us wrong 🤞
Yeah I’ve said it before and definitely agree I’d be pleased to be proven wrong on this occasion, couldn’t give a duck about rosie but if she could do it for those two wee weans then good on her. They deserve her getting her tit together cause they both clearly adore her and they are two lovely wee kids

Reactions: 9
Yeah I’ve said it before and definitely agree I’d be pleased to be proven wrong on this occasion, couldn’t give a duck about rosie but if she could do it for those two wee weans then good on her. They deserve her getting her tit together cause they both clearly adore her and they are two lovely wee kids
Lol this is rosie bush we are talking about here 🤣

Reactions: 4

thats what we have been saying for ages now. Hope she does it for her kids.

She's got the capacity to change eventually. It just depends if she want to put the work in.

If she would just delete the app for a while it would do her and the kids the world of good

Reactions: 3
Feel like I’ve missed out on soooo much 😂 what’s been happening? Anything good? Finally home at last. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Feel like I’ve missed out on soooo much 😂 what’s been happening? Anything good? Finally home at last. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly naw I wouldn't even waste your time reading it lol. She's back with Louise, still sober. The end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who should we take down first of Tattle!!
Eh I’ve an idea numbnuts why don’t you take yourself down to the jobcentre and get a job and start acting like a decent person.
End Tattle 😂😂😂😂 aye ok then big man. You canny end a sentence ya roaster. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Gutted I didn’t make the list 😂😂😂😂

Honestly naw I wouldn't even waste your time reading it lol. She's back with Louise, still sober. The end 😂
I was guessing that when I am off for a few hours I’ve usually got so much to catch up on but we are still on the same thread 😂

ps surprised you weren’t top of that list since they all seem to have it in for you 😂😂😂 I was once on a list like this in school. Neds the goths wanted to kill. I was top and I swear it was my proudest achievement in my almost 6 years of high school 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was too late to bloody edit the thread title Dammit! Defo prefer all the Bs by changing it to Below the Bridge.

I really do hope Rosie does continue to stay sober and goes to therapy. It can totally change your life. I really hope she starts putting her kids first for everyone's sakes. Xxxx

Reactions: 5
Who should we take down first of Tattle!!
Eh I’ve an idea numbnuts why don’t you take yourself down to the jobcentre and get a job and start acting like a decent person.
End Tattle 😂😂😂😂 aye ok then big man. You canny end a sentence ya roaster. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve just noticed the ‘hear’ for a laugh 😂 Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not very smart at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can go back to not cooking because French toast swimming in oil isn't it

• Haha
  • Sick
Rosie’s got a video up telling them all to stop wasting their time trying to take down tattle itl never happen ☺🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She can go back to not cooking because French toast swimming in oil isn't it
I didn’t think you could duck up french toast but clearly I was wrong 💀
She’s saying the slowpoker account on TT is definitely Janice, bleeping Janice canny catch a break 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love this new Rosie, that’s the neds crew telt 🤣🤣🤣
Get back to wanking into socks lads and give us housewife’s peace

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.