Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looked really sad behind the eyes in the 2nd vid 🥺 either that or hes fleeing 🤣
He had just had a puff of his mega pipe . Aw I’ve had too many wines or something but I love wee Danny he seems to just want pals and a wee girlfriend

I have a soft spot for Danny, there’s no malice in him at all, he just wants to be pals with everyone.
The paranoia about Tattle is insane, we’re just bored housewives, our opinions are farts in the wind 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m the same I like him , shame about the neds crew he has attracted

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a soft spot for Danny, there’s no malice in him at all, he just wants to be pals with everyone.
The paranoia about Tattle is insane, we’re just bored housewives, our opinions are farts in the wind 🤷🏻‍♀️
Im loving Danny, he needs to rid himself of all the wee gansta 🤭 my nephew wid cancel them all

• Heart
I have a wee soft spot for wee baby teeth Danny boy too 🥺 i don't like the thought of people trying to get him to do stuff for their entertainment and ripping the hole out of him 😞
Fkn hell lads who knew it,we all have hearts😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a wee soft spot for wee baby teeth Danny boy too 🥺 i don't like the thought of people trying to get him to do stuff for their entertainment and ripping the hole out of him 😞
Fkn hell lads who knew it,we all have hearts😱😱
Heartless bastards with hearts we are such shite trawwwwwwls .
It’s really sad that he has attracted a group of neds who are exploiting him for gifts to make money etc & he’s obviously thinking he’s made wee pals when it’s blatant that they are just using him.
Aww come be our pal Danny

• Haha
I actually feel really sorry for that Danny guy, those cunts are ripping the pish out a guy who’s clearly got a lot of issues. Cheek to call us trolls and make out like we’re big bad cunts when we talk about people on a platform they don’t have to read, these people are encouraging that guy to do whatever they find funny to pull in followers and gifts and that for themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️ Same cunts that preach about mental health and all that, absolute wrongyins the lot of them but I personally won’t be giving them any more airtime as they are all irrelevant!
I’m also feart this thread will shut down and they’ll claim it as a victory 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Heartless bastards with hearts we are such shite trawwwwwwls .
It’s really sad that he has attracted a group of neds who are exploiting him for gifts to make money etc & he’s obviously thinking he’s made wee pals when it’s blatant that they are just using him.
Aww come be our pal Danny
We are shite trawls big aldo will be devastated 🤣
I know 🥺 he's thinking he's got aw these pals but how many are gona be there wen he really needs them? Cass we aw know yer just wanting a piece of wee Danny bhoy u can go to his he canny come into the tattle gaff 🤣 on ye go hopefully ye don't come oot reeking 🤣

I actually feel really sorry for that Danny guy, those cunts are ripping the pish out a guy who’s clearly got a lot of issues. Cheek to call us trolls and make out like we’re big bad cunts when we talk about people on a platform they don’t have to read, these people are encouraging that guy to do whatever they find funny to pull in followers and gifts and that for themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️ Same cunts that preach about mental health and all that, absolute wrongyins the lot of them but I personally won’t be giving them any more airtime as they are all irrelevant!
I’m also feart this thread will shut down and they’ll claim it as a victory 😂
Naw we canny let that happen we don't want shut down lol
ned crew out yeez go 👢 👨🏼‍🦲👱🏻‍♂️🧑🏻‍🦰🚪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We are shite trawls big aldo will be devastated 🤣
I know 🥺 he's thinking he's got aw these pals but how many are gona be there wen he really needs them? Cass we aw know yer just wanting a piece of wee Danny bhoy u can go to his he canny come into the tattle gaff 🤣 on ye go hopefully ye don't come oot reeking 🤣
Nooooo Danny & Rosie are soulmates I can feel it in my water both love getting out their bush’s, both tattle para , both have manky beds, both not got any real pals . Rosies happily ever after I’m telling ye

Alexa Play Darius Colourblind 🤣

• Haha
I'd be careful about how much you profess your love for Danny, I saw him on a live the other day outside a school saying "aw look at they weins".

To be fair it was in retaliation to being called a beast by the hunters - but that's the same dark humour logic Rosie uses.

And the similar to the comments made by PB that make him a vile beast too.

P.S while providing a random update since I haven't seen it mentioned on here. Cher was saying on live that Louise tried to get back into the group chat with Cher/Letisha a day before she turned up in Glasgow so they must have fallen out the night before, then made up.... Again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'd be careful about how much you profess your love for Danny, I saw him on a live the other day outside a school saying "aw look at they weins".

To be fair it was in retaliation to being called a beast by the hunters - but that's the same dark humour logic Rosie uses.

Holy tit i didn't know that 😳 no even funny saying tit like that outside a school geez me the heebies and makes me want to punch folk in the face. Why did the hunters think he was a beast? Thanks for informing us luv. I can laugh at some sick jokes i love a bit of banter i love dark humour but anything involving R4pe or S/A kids is not something I will EVER condone 🤬 bleeping angry noo

Holy tit i didn't know that 😳 no even funny saying tit like that outside a school geez me the heebies and makes me want to punch folk in the face. Why did the hunters think he was a beast? Thanks for informing us luv. I can laugh at some sick jokes i love a bit of banter i love dark humour but anything involving R4pe or S/A kids is not something I will EVER condone 🤬 bleeping angry noo
I'm not really sure. Mags was in his box at the time. He was running about outside literally screaming about being a beast being like come and get me & arguing with them then as he passed a school said it.

I am assuming it was a joke in response to them, but it's bleeping weird either way.

Reactions: 8

P.S while providing a random update since I haven't seen it mentioned on here. Cher was saying on live that Louise tried to get back into the group chat with Cher/Letisha a day before she turned up in Glasgow so they must have fallen out the night before, then made up.... Again.
Hmmm something tells me rosie was telling Louise to try and get back in the gc and pretend her and rosie weren't together anymore that's the sort of tit she would do just so she can try and get stuff on cher at letisha. I give it another couple of days they will be arguing fell out hopefully no black eyes this time

I don't get these weirdo hunters especially no the ones I've seen on tt. So if mags thought he was a beast why she in his box whats shouting at him gona do. If u have proof someone is a beast ye do something about it no sit on tt thinking her a hard nut!

Reactions: 7
Still has they covers on 🤢 at this point they will be walking themselves to the washing machine. Mockit bastard

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm not really sure. Mags was in his box at the time. He was running about outside literally screaming about being a beast being like come and get me & arguing with them then as he passed a school said it.

I am assuming it was a joke in response to them, but it's bleeping weird either way.
He said last night that the beast thing came about when someone said he’d (🤢) his own kids so he responded that he wouldn’t do it to his own weans but would (🤢) the rest. Deffo on par with the Bush.

I didn’t see Mags in his box, but it doesn’t surprise me. She’s very selective in who she calls out. She absolved Property Boss and Bush of any responsibility RE their vile thoughts and comments. Because they have a decent following. But she was right in about a mentally ill addict because he’s easy prey. She’s a self aggrandising bully bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He said last night that the beast thing came about when someone said he’d (🤢) his own kids so he responded that he wouldn’t do it to his own weans but would (🤢) the rest. Deffo on par with the Bush.

I didn’t see Mags in his box, but it doesn’t surprise me. She’s very selective in who she calls out. She absolved Property Boss and Bush of any responsibility RE their vile thoughts and comments. Because they have a decent following. But she was right in about a mentally ill addict because he’s easy prey. She’s a self aggrandising bully bastard.
i watched her bits of her live when she was outing him & i couldn’t make any sense of it. Loadsa words coming out but mean absolutely nothing.

imagine not outing people like the Bush because of their following. Pathetic from someone who wants to safe guard kids. Some kids only matter if some sick loner doing it, it seems.

Reactions: 9

Mags makes me fuming too with her protect all the innocent weans act but is fine with Alan wanting to beast 14 year olds and Rosie rambling on about beasting her own kids regularly . Cannot stand her something not right with her she’s a bit creepy
A beasts a beast no matter how popular they are with uneducated deluded halfwits

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.