Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A wee nod to when she put that womans picture up accusing her of being me 🤦🏻‍♀️ U defo fucked up there Rosie, that was not me & i would assume the person who told u it was me & then told u who @Slowpoker is, is probably wrong about that one as well 🙃

Reactions: 9
Oh so now I'm not Janice but tiktok slowpoker is Janice? So she got accused of being slowpoker so became slowpoker 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh so now I'm not Janice but tiktok slowpoker is Janice? So she got accused of being slowpoker so became slowpoker 😅
dunno how Janice can be bothered with all these troll accounts she apparently has 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww I new my name was leah as well 😅 Iv got so many names I might get back in contact with my dad just to make sure I am who I say I am

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah you’re not Janice, she doesn’t know who you are but thought you were someone called Leah 😂 but TT slowpoker is apparently Janice, she’s a busy woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah this is all too confusing 😂 slow poker reveal yourself ( read in paddy mcguinness voice) 😂 it’s like a game or guess who but they are all so fried they have no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Janice is sitting in the Beatson car park posting as S1owpoker, sending poison pen letters all whilst watching Big Dee looking for her. Scottish TikTok is wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah you’re not Janice, she doesn’t know who you are but thought you were someone called Leah 😂 but TT slowpoker is apparently Janice, she’s a busy woman
Is Leah not the sauna worker 😂 aka dugheed? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Janice is sitting in the Beatson car park posting as S1owpoker, sending poison pen letters all whilst watching Big Dee looking for her. Scottish TikTok is wild.
Ah that’s it!! It’s Dee Maxwell then!! She’s the one sat watching for cancer patients! 😂 makes sense now as She’s been doing lives in her car a lot lately 😂😂😂 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Is Leah not the sauna worker 😂 aka dugheed? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Ah that’s it!! It’s Dee Maxwell then!! She’s the one sat watching for cancer patients! 😂 makes sense now as She’s been doing lives in her car a lot lately 😂😂😂 🕵🏼‍♀️
Nah there was another Leah she accused me of being when she thought she was exposing everyone on here. Was a couple of months ago now. She said she new @Lrkn27 and was wrong. Said she new two other people were called Leah and Alison. Then said I was the Leah person but never made any exposing videos about me.

Reactions: 4
Nah there was another Leah she accused me of being when she thought she was exposing everyone on here. Was a couple of months ago now. She said she new @Lrkn27 and was wrong. Said she new two other people were called Leah and Alison. Then said I was the Leah person but never made any exposing videos about me.
god knows if that lassie got hassle for that or if she even cared 🤷🏻‍♀️

Defo a massive game of Guess Who that they won’t win. Rosie is right! There’s no point in guessing cos innocent people will just get accused.

Rosie didn't care she was wrong either she kept the video up for months!
wouldn’t have expected anything less from her tbh.

Anyways….i hope Rosie behaves to at least Friday when i am back from my jolly to Seville 💃🏼 Cannot be doing with loads to catch up on 🤣

off to bed & i will catch up on Friday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
wouldn’t have expected anything less from her tbh.

Anyways….i hope Rosie behaves to at least Friday when i am back from my jolly to Seville 💃🏼 Cannot be doing with loads to catch up on 🤣

off to bed & i will catch up on Friday 🥳
See you on banged up abroad soon 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.