Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here anyone who is on chelsea wrights thread her pal who died sister is in the comments telling Louise she misses Hugo her dog 👀

Polo thinks he's figured something out posting a screenshot of a comment @Dourface made. Letting us know his account begins with a B though
whats 2frat on about?

schoolboy error polo fud 😏

Reactions: 6
whats 2frat on about?

schoolboy error polo fud 😏
Talking about polos video, thinks he's solved something but it's just a video of a screenshot of @Dourface comment

THEY JUST bleeping KISSED

Also don't think any of them who use the names of prisons as their usernames have actually been in prison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How's she went private? hole.

They'll be in the hot tub and oanit by tonight. Nae way Mater can say cheery bye tae the swally.

Reactions: 3
Am famous I’ve made it onto the neds crews bring down tattle attempt 🤣
Try harder next time lads you will never beat my the dream matte mousse days outing
🤣🤣🤣
251963EF-D21C-4E46-8A40-D4F469E908DB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why they all so obsessed with shutting Tattle down and finding out who we are. I find it weird. Especially from someone who doesn’t even have their own thread, who’s not mentioned here much, who’s not relevant. I swear they all jell of Rosie and want a thread like her, all hanging from her hoping to get wee mention. Bunch of creeps.

Reactions: 15
Your getting accused of being big mad mental Kerryann That’s worse than them annoying you 🤣
That's not how I read it, i read it as whoever that is saying the slowpoker tiktok accounts aren't me and they are kerryanne 😂. To be fair I hardly followed the Pb threads as I couldn't keep up so I don't know fuckall about Kerry and wouldn't know unless you said

Reactions: 5
Why they all so obsessed with shutting Tattle down and finding out who we are. I find it weird. Especially from someone who doesn’t even have their own thread, who’s not mentioned here much, who’s not relevant. I swear they all jell of Rosie and want a thread like her, all hanging from her hoping to get wee mention. Bunch of creeps.
They only started getting mentioned on here because they started greeting about shutting it down 😂 as you said, its weird.

Reactions: 8
Aye there’s not a chance they two are staying sober while they are in this wee loved up bubble, I think if Rosie wanted to truly stay sober she’d surround herself with people who would be willing to support her, not her ex girlfriend who rosie called a junkie the whole time they were apart… 🤷🏻‍♀️
whys it always the wee weirdos trying to out everyone here and shut the site down? Nobody gives a duck about polomint or whoever the duck you are 😂

Reactions: 10
That's not how I read it, i read it as whoever that is saying the slowpoker tiktok accounts aren't me and they are kerryanne 😂. To be fair I hardly followed the Pb threads as I couldn't keep up so I don't know fuckall about Kerry and wouldn't know unless you said
Re read it, these wee neds confuse the duck out of me 🤣 they are desperate to be tattle famous 🤣

Aye there’s not a chance they two are staying sober while they are in this wee loved up bubble, I think if Rosie wanted to truly stay sober she’d surround herself with people who would be willing to support her, not her ex girlfriend who rosie called a junkie the whole time they were apart… 🤷🏻‍♀️
whys it always the wee weirdos trying to out everyone here and shut the site down? Nobody gives a duck about polomint or whoever the duck you are 😂
I don't think there is anyone around her willing to support her, not even 24 hours into her sobriety & staying with Stacey, Stacey and Primm went out on the piss 😭

Polmont gets upset that we call Jade 2frat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think there is anyone around her willing to support her, not even 24 hours into her sobriety & staying with Stacey, Stacey and Primm went out on the piss 😭

Thats why he wants tattle took down 🤣

• Haha

I thought Jade liked it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Aye you’re probably right there but then they all probably know she won’t stick to it anyway so there’s not much point in changing your plans to try support her 👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.