Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total random question.. Whats the deal with Noodle nut and burger tits ? Twice Rosie has hinted he is chasing her hoof. Surely burger tits aint playing 2nd fiddle to bush

Reactions: 4
Total random question.. Whats the deal with Noodle nut and burger tits ? Twice Rosie has hinted he is chasing her hoof. Surely burger tits aint playing 2nd fiddle to bush
I honestly don’t think that gaslighting wee boot Courteney has ever met Jamesy in the flesh. Too insecure without the filters. At least he’s met Rosie in the flesh.
Neds Crew are deciding who’s first to be taken down I am absolutely shiteing myself so I am 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t that gaslighting wee boot Courteney has ever met Jamesy in the flesh. Too insecure without the filters. At least he’s met Rosie in the flesh.
Neds Crew are deciding who’s first to be taken down I am absolutely shiteing myself so I am 😭
Awwww i didnt make the cut 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t that gaslighting wee boot Courteney has ever met Jamesy in the flesh. Too insecure without the filters. At least he’s met Rosie in the flesh.

So the big love affair is over. Maybe bush is right and they may get together,

Oh no .... Ive been good tae 🙄. So desperate for attention. Silly boys !.

So the big love affair is over. Maybe bush is right and they may get together,

Oh no .... Ive been good tae 🙄. So desperate for attention. Silly boys !.
Courtney would never meet him and kept saying she was waiting to after her holiday or some pish to meet him. It was just weird how they were saying they were in a relationship but had never met in the flesh. She’s the ultimate catfish she makes herself look almost cartoon like with the filters , he would have walked past her in the street not recognising her if they had met up. She must be really insecure , No sympathy but she’s vile cow for what she did to Susie Shields.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t think that gaslighting wee boot Courteney has ever met Jamesy in the flesh. Too insecure without the filters. At least he’s met Rosie in the flesh.
Just a co-incidence or hes that dumb that he has spelled slows name the way the fake account was spelled on tiktok?....... Auto correct cause you've been using that username mate? 👀

I see you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Completely forgot that about that Danny, obviously a fucked up wee hole too. Still think though that those folk constantly e courting him are scum as well
I came across one of magz’s lot doing a ‘sting’ the other night, the guy was standing drinking in the street arguing with the neighbours and then he got arrested for breaching his bail… how is that in any way a good look for these hunting groups? His username was also ‘fannywhsiperer’ and his pal with him ‘ultimatefannywrecker’, that might be ‘banter’ but if you wanted to be a group who protect vulnerable weans and that you’d think you would be such a brass neck

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Let's all vote for Gracie. 😂

This is our Eurovision. Tattlers Unite.

• Haha
Just a co-incidence or hes that dumb that he has spelled slows name the way the fake account was spelled on tiktok?....... Auto correct cause you've been using that username mate? 👀

I see you.
Im gonny say its he is that dumb 🤪. I mean he came onto a public forum and copied 1/6 of the user names and thinks he is actually James Bond 🤭. Not sure of the end game here ??

• Haha
Completely forgot that about that Danny, obviously a fucked up wee hole too. Still think though that those folk constantly e courting him are scum as well
I came across one of magz’s lot doing a ‘sting’ the other night, the guy was standing drinking in the street arguing with the neighbours and then he got arrested for breaching his bail… how is that in any way a good look for these hunting groups? His username was also ‘fannywhsiperer’ and his pal with him ‘ultimatefannywrecker’, that might be ‘banter’ but if you wanted to be a group who protect vulnerable weans and that you’d think you would be such a brass neck
That is honkin. There’s definitely a want about these pweirdos. Look at that boy the other week who had aligned himself with Mags et al, but was actually having vulnerable young lassies who lived in a care home in his house and plying them with drink. He also had CSA material on his phone and blamed some other guy with the same name. That ‘fannywhisperer’s’ pal actually, now I think about it.

Every one if them give me the creeps. The Lives make me feel like I’m standing in the local chemist queue with them.

Im gonny say its he is that dumb 🤪. I mean he came onto a public forum and copied 1/6 of the user names and thinks he is actually James Bond 🤭. Not sure of the end game here ??
Its so he looks the big hardman....hes going to be the 1 to take down tattle when higher people have already tried...and failed lol...they do realise there are 1000s of threads and accounts on here. Do they really think there that special that it was made purely for the scheme goblins 🤣🤣🤣 i dont even know who these wee dudes are but oh how they make me chuckle 🤣🤣🤣 wee pricks

• Haha
Who did that? I'm lost lol
That hearforthelaughs. Look at the screenshot cass posted your name on the list is spelled incorrectly, but funnily enough the same spelling as the account that was on trolling rosie. (which has changed name now).

Screenshot_20220515-115141_Chrome.jpg

Only if they’re paying!
Tam was talking about CJ’s last night. Their buffet is great, and it’s BYOB 😂
I’m still dying to know what they get to munch in that place apart from boabies like do they just stop mid shag and get fired into a plate of sausage rolls then get back to the shagging

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still dying to know what they get to munch in that place apart from boabies like do they just stop mid shag and get fired into a plate of sausage rolls then get back to the shagging
The crumbs must be a pure buzz kill, wouldn’t fancy any flaky sausage roll pastry or stray bits of egg sandwich getting caught in my bondage gear, would be a bastard to clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.