Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There certainly can’t be evidence of Z being locked in a room if it was that night Bush was at Allana’s, cos Z wasn’t there. It was wee Kyle that started that rumour. I think Letisha should be very wary of who she is receiving this ‘evidence’ from. They’ll be using her as well, and it could all be hearsay.
Wanti know what’s worse …. If that’s true and she was there when it happened n never done anything about it! So fat Alana is as bad as bush!!! Wouldn’t be me witnessing weans getting treated like that n no saying or doing anything! Scum the lot of the !!!

Reactions: 8
Rosies made a video addressing tht live she says she’s no back wiv her. Rosemariehinton is the acc
Bush can’t be sure Louise wouldn’t talk about her kids or her parenting though, because Bush herself was outing Louise for talking about her exes kids not that long ago so she either has it in her or she doesn’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wanti know what’s worse …. If that’s true and she was there when it happened n never done anything about it! So fat Alana is as bad as bush!!! Wouldn’t be me witnessing weans getting treated like that n no saying or doing anything! Scum the lot of the !!!
*them

There certainly can’t be evidence of Z being locked in a room if it was that night Bush was at Allana’s, cos Z wasn’t there. It was wee Kyle that started that rumour. I think Letisha should be very wary of who she is receiving this ‘evidence’ from. They’ll be using her as well, and it could all be hearsay.
Bush is a lot of things but i really don’t think Z was locked in a room at Blancos. She is only allowed her a few hours on a Saturday is she not? And if it has came from that wee knob Kyle then you know its a pack of lies. He is a knotted liar!

Reactions: 12
I have JUST got into bed ffs. These clowns need to give us a schedule 🤦‍♀️

new thread suggestion

Rosie Bush the Erskine Bridge troll, the drugs and drink are taking their toll

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just don't see how Latifah would have some earth-shattering info about Rosie. She's a nobody in this world.

Rosie has been around the block a long time; everything is already out there.

So either Latifah has nothing (most likely) or what she does have is just lies.

Reactions: 7
They’re back on
Whr are they?

How sly are they witches recording phone calls 😏
I kno I was honestly shocked they must do tht just incase so they can hav it over them if they fall out thts so premeditated n below the belt a wud never do tht to anyone a spk to n a ever felt a need to record this a wudnt b speaking to them in the first place

Can’t see it anywhere ? Is that the full acc x
Yea it’s her full name defo it cud hav another h in it or r but it’s defo her name

Reactions: 4
These absolute gimps getting ahead of themselves talking about tattle, your only relevent cos your all hanging off the Bush coat tails 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bush fan club omg they jus showed the pic of tht rancid pink shirt whr her heed is pure toatty in it and greetin here 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am away to sleep, she hasn’t shown anything we don’t know or haven’t seen already 😴

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.