Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title. Rosies built like a yum yum thinks we’re aw dumb said she thru herself in the river but we aw know she never…. Thts my contribution lads I tried 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the only thing I learned from the voice notes/screenshots was that Bush said Jamesy wanted her. Does Jamesy know?

Oh, and that Bush threatened to stab Louise’s dog the headcase. So two things.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So that wee group of 30 yr old neds scrambled egg and his pals still taking tattle doon then rosie makes a vid blaming tattle shes obviously got them to feel sorry for her got them onside and they think they are gona bring down tattle 🥴 is any of them live?

Reactions: 6
So the only thing I learned from the voice notes/screenshots was that Bush said Jamesy wanted her. Does Jamesy know?

I missed voice notes so letisha and cher had voice notes of Louise? Sorry but I would never do that to pals if someone sends me a message or voice note then we fall out u don't bring out fkn messages they have sent u. No loyalty these days. Fk ive known uz lassies how long? Some not long at all but doesn't matter Any of uz msg me and we chat and for some reason fall out those messages and voice notes go to the grave with me

• Heart

And that bush had told Louise she would need to stay at hers cos she lost her key n then it fell out her shoe 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I missed voice notes so letisha and cher had voice notes of Louise? Sorry but I would never do that to pals if someone sends me a message or voice note then we fall out u don't bring out fkn messages they have sent u. No loyalty these days. Fk ive known uz lassies how long? Some not long at all but doesn't matter Any of uz msg me and we chat and for some reason fall out those messages and voice notes go to the grave with me
Yeah, they seem angry as they seem to think Lou has gone back with Bush so are sharing all the voicenotes. It does make me feel uncomfortable too, because there’s no proof they’re actually back together. Lou might just be keeping a low profile and this could start everything back up again.

It’s also worth reminding them that people who are abused by their partners can make up to (I think). m. 6 attempts to leave before the finally do it. True pals who wanted the best for you wouldn’t expose your vulnerable and personal messages, even if they were pissed off at you. That leaves an abused partner open to further risk.

And that bush had told Louise she would need to stay at hers cos she lost her key n then it fell out her shoe 🤦‍♀️😂
How the duck dod I miss that 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So that wee group of 30 yr old neds scrambled egg and his pals still taking tattle doon then rosie makes a vid blaming tattle shes obviously got them to feel sorry for her got them onside and they think they are gona bring down tattle 🥴 is any of them live?
On Lewissteale94

Reactions: 3
So when blaming everyone else didn't work she decided to say it was tattles fault as a last resort? Know who's fault it was Rosie. Yours. Your own fully grown fault.

Reactions: 14
God I missed it all. Nothing that comes out about Louise would surprise me we know she's got a vile mouth. Voldemort is a creep voice noting phone calls as evidence incase she needs to expose people in the future 😂

Reactions: 7
God I missed it all. Nothing that comes out about Louise would surprise me we know she's got a vile mouth. Voldemort is a creep voice noting phone calls as evidence incase she needs to expose people in the future 😂
There’s a TT account that’s called slowpoker not the (notslowpoker) keeps sending likes in that creep Danny’s live they are obsessed with you 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.