Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY is my fucked up brain visioning the gynae going in the hoof with bleeping paddles rather than a speculum to do Bush’ smear? Nah, am done. Am away to boil ma heid. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been sitting on that letter for a while anyway. Your results for a smear don't take that long and this letter must've been sent at the middle of March latest based on the date of the smear on the letter being the 28th of feb.

I genuinely think she thought to herself if attempting suicide didn't work on Louise maybe implying I might have cancer will.

Reactions: 8
I'm usually quite regular going for mines with no issues, it's just difficult when I have trouble leaving the house to go places. I'm quite aware of all the risks. I just meant it gave me an incentive to try and push myself to call on Monday.
I totally get where your coming from, but now they changed it to 5 years it’s even more important! I hope you manage to get there x

Reactions: 3
I'm usually quite regular going for mines with no issues, it's just difficult when I have trouble leaving the house to go places. I'm quite aware of all the risks. I just meant it gave me an incentive to try and push myself to call on Monday.
I put mine off too babe. When I went eventually everything was fine. 😘❤ Was just my mind making me put it off but I'm so glad I went eventually because I would have convinced myself something was wrong otherwise lol I'm a nightmare xxxx

Reactions: 2
She's been sitting on that letter for a while anyway. Your results for a smear don't take that long and this letter must've been sent at the middle of March latest based on the date of the smear on the letter being the 28th of feb.

I genuinely think she thought to herself if attempting suicide didn't work on Louise maybe implying I might have cancer will.
She'll be asking Janice for pointers on lying next 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iv been putting my smear off as well, phoning in Monday because now Iv got the fear 😅. It's not that I don't want it etc I just hate leaving the house 😂
Same plus I have an obsession with dying and I’m terrified to go I kno I need to tho coz I want my daughter to see me goin etc so my problems n fears don’t rub off on her but I’m shitting it

WHY is my fucked up brain visioning the gynae going in the hoof with bleeping paddles rather than a speculum to do Bush’ smear? Nah, am done. Am away to boil ma heid. 🤢
you defo have dreams abt the hoof 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right shaggers whrs the entertainment at this is gumf. Iv cracked open a wee bottle of veuve cliquet tht I got a few months back and the kids r in thr rooms eating dinner I’m ready for a laugh at the bush. Maybe il venture down the chelsea rabbit hole to fully follow the thread….

Reactions: 3
Iv been putting my smear off as well, phoning in Monday because now Iv got the fear 😅. It's not that I don't want it etc I just hate leaving the house 😂
Please please please dig deep for the strength to go and have your smear test done 🙏 x ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What was the beef wiv stephyoker she used to b in abt all tht ned crew n a mind she had a bit of bother n then a didn’t see her for ages but a noticed her tonight but she’s never with tht lot anymore.

Primm n Stacey are on it drinking soops wonder how that’s going to work if bush is going back to there’s to stay tonight 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Please please please dig deep for the strength to go and have your smear test done 🙏 x ❤
Thanks. Like I said it's not the smear test but if I can't even leave the house for a loaf of bread it's nearly impossible to phone, book and appointment, talk to the receptionist, sit in a room full of people to wait, speak to a nurse. Small talk I don't even want to engage in. It's actually traumatising for me to do basic tasks. I'm a very different person on here than I am in person. I'm practically mute. But I'll try call on Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Primm n Stacey are on it drinking soops wonder how that’s going to work if bush is going back to there’s to stay tonight 🤔
Hmmmm, I kno by a mile it’s not thr problem or responsibility to stay sober for her but she will never ever be able to not drink if her company r doin it. It’s her own problem tho she shud take her arse home with her son and put everything into him, put all ur efforts into him. Tht wee boy would actually babysit her and never leave her side if she asked him to which shudnt b put on him but I mean like if she took a wk off tht app and gave 100% to being a mother a guarantee she would feel so much better n no giv tht Louise a second thot.

Reactions: 6
Aye it's obviously not Stacey and Primms responsibility but how are you gonna try support a pal getting her act together and getting sober then 24 hours later your having some cans? Like couldn't they at least wait the weekend out 😂

Reactions: 10
What was the beef wiv stephyoker she used to b in abt all tht ned crew n a mind she had a bit of bother n then a didn’t see her for ages but a noticed her tonight but she’s never with tht lot anymore.
Steph was chatting in a Live that Louise was in during one of the breakups with Rosie.

While she was in there a troll account came in and started talking about her son, Steph went in the box and went bleeping mental and said she knew who it was on the fake account (Rosie).

I can only assume that she fucked them all off after that because she was furious, and around that time 2Frat was being a hero and Rosies best pal, etc.

Not sure if anything else went on tho.

Reactions: 5
Has she left stacys coz they hav a video up with desserts n thrs only 2 things of each so maybe she has gone home see if she drinks the nyt after all tht bs esp wen she had T she’s actually proved to me she’s a lost cause.

I highly doubt Rosie is going to be sober if they're drinking.

Actually I'm sure she said on live they're staying at home tonight and back there tomorrow?

Reactions: 4
Primm is posting those videos on purpose to show Bush is away and her and Stacey are getting on with their weekend.
Can’t stand Primm, but good on her. Her and Stacey work hard they shouldn’t need to spend their weekend looking after a 32 year old scheme maw who probably earns more in benefits than they two put together.
IMO, Primm knows she’s at it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.