Rosie Bush #18 Kissed Louise & made her cry, gabs & booze out to play, bedsheets so foostie they ran away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's talking rubbish. I used to stay in a housing association flat and the back was onto a lane and young ones always hung about. There was this particular group who were setting bits of cardboard alight and posting it through my daughters bedroom window and the housing wouldn't move me 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is this real? Video of bush telling friends to go ahead walk out the door
7CA24164-64D4-4BBE-B4FD-76B8783459FC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bush in a taxi, as orange as a cheesy Wotsit. Try getting a foundation shade that matches yer plukey, peely wally coupon ya fkn walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bush in a taxi, as orange as a cheesy Wotsit. Try getting a foundation shade that matches yer plukey, peely wally coupon ya fkn walloper.
Dropping Z off no doubt. That will be her away for another week.

Reactions: 7
wouldn’t be surprised if its made up drama so we talk about it on here 🙄
Yeah I think it’s either made up drama to get a reaction or their idea of ‘banter’

Foundation matched her shirt more than her skin tone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stacey hen, ye awrite? We aw Ken you are here, Mon, reveal yourself we've got yer back! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How anyone can say Rosie is a good mother frightens me !! And that methadone Mick aswell clearly no fit to be around children ! That's Rosie's brownie (parenting) points and likes in , I think at some point it will kick of this weekend! ... Is methadone mick not suppose to be at her "community service" on a Friday 😳😂 Can't see Rosie being all loved up when she's banged up for breaching her payback order.

Reactions: 9
Here, I’ve just clocked the fact she has a new hot tub after stabbing the last one to duck! Did her clingers on have a whip round?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.