Rosie Bush #18 Kissed Louise & made her cry, gabs & booze out to play, bedsheets so foostie they ran away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns my stomach she gets everything handed to her on a plate yet is so ungrateful! She could have that house done up beautiful and adapted to suit wee Z’s needs! Doesn’t have to pay a penny towards anything yet if I went for the same house privately I’d be £750 + a month & council tax etc!
If she’s no got her weans stick her in a one bedroom flat and let a family get good use of that house! woman
maybe getting turfed out a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom as she doesn’t have Z now 🤔

Reactions: 1
maybe getting turfed out a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom as she doesn’t have Z now 🤔
I'm thinking it might be sanctuary housing or another housing association, I'm in one and its for life unless you want to move lol

Anyone see Louise video with Rosie and Z in hot tub? Do you think Louise was told to 'secretly' film it? Would love to think it was genuine but I think Rosie always has an agenda with everything. The thing is... See mum's (that are good mums daily) we don't film everything to show others. We just know we are doing our best and our kids are happy. Couldn't care what strangers on social media think. It's about what my wains think! 👌🙌♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm thinking it might be sanctuary housing or another housing association, I'm in one and its for life unless you want to move lol

Anyone see Louise video with Rosie and Z in hot tub? Do you think Louise was told to 'secretly' film it? Would love to think it was genuine but I think Rosie always has an agenda with everything. The thing is... See mum's (that are good mums daily) we don't film everything to show others. We just know we are doing our best and our kids are happy. Couldn't care what strangers on social media think. It's about what my wains think! 👌🙌♥
could be. Good luck to her if its Sanctuary housing though, i deal with them through my work & they are a nightmare 🤯

Reactions: 5
could be. Good luck to her if its Sanctuary housing though, i deal with them through my work & they are a nightmare 🤯
I don't even think she has a house in all honesty. Whys she not moving then?? We were moved in 2020 during lockdown. Had to sign for my house outside due to covid rules. Didn't stop me. If she's been offered a house she'd surely be in it lol if she's so anxious. She's talking shite.

Reactions: 7
Why do none of these lazy scroungers work. They are all young and Rosie doesn’t even have her daughter anymore so go get a job and pay your own way

Reactions: 5
Video in the hot tub looks forced because she's getting filmed. Rosie buy that wean a swimsuit instead of spending money on edibles. They're like £4 from Asda.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder if that big purple knife beside the disposable bbq next to the overgrown smelly grass is the same one the hot tub got plugged wi 🔪

• Haha
I haven't read anything yet, just came on to say..

What in the actual duck is that hanging off of Chers nose?

Chance of her getting rehomed, in a house, in Blairdardie is going to be very very slim unless there was a very good reason for her to be high priority, ie - Danger to her life etc.
And if that was the case she wouldn't be rehomed in the same area... So it sounds like utter shite tbh.
Once GHA have got you in somewhere its almost impossible to get a move.

Also highly unlikely she would get a move due to Z aswell considering she only looks after her for a few hours a week.. And makes sure she gets it on video for everyone to see... 🙄

Does she not just mean a house for life as a phrase? Like her "forever home"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie said she's moving last night still in "Blair D" & she's getting a for life property. I don't know what that means lol
I'd take it as if she means that's her going to stay in that house now and just not ever move again ? Could be totally wrong haha but thats what I thought 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I haven't read anything yet, just came on to say..

What in the actual duck is that hanging off of Chers nose?

Chance of her getting rehomed, in a house, in Blairdardie is going to be very very slim unless there was a very good reason for her to be high priority, ie - Danger to her life etc.
And if that was the case she wouldn't be rehomed in the same area... So it sounds like utter shite tbh.
Once GHA have got you in somewhere its almost impossible to get a move.

Also highly unlikely she would get a move due to Z aswell considering she only looks after her for a few hours a week.. And makes sure she gets it on video for everyone to see... 🙄

Does she not just mean a house for life as a phrase? Like her "forever home"?
She said ages ago she was getting a move & still hasn’t happened 🙄 bet her long suffering neighbours are dying to get rid of her as well.

She said ages ago she was getting a move & still hasn’t happened 🙄 bet her long suffering neighbours are dying to get rid of her as well.
That's the thing aswell nightmare neighbours its usually the people effected who end up moving.. Then some unsuspecting victim gets papped in next to the absolute cunts that the housing are well aware of.

Her neighbours must absolutely hate it tho 😂 its the fact that its on weekday nights aswell.

Reactions: 8
I just think saying forever home would make more sense than she's "getting a for life property"

I just think saying forever home would make more sense than she's "getting a for life property"
I’m still hoping it’s the kind of “for life” property where you’re locked up and allowed out for meals and exercise 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.