Rosie Bush #18 Kissed Louise & made her cry, gabs & booze out to play, bedsheets so foostie they ran away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread!

Reactions: 3
They are a bunch of idiots.
Looking at peoples medical files, you need a damn good reason to be doing that in a professional capacity. The process of accessing medical information is strictly monitored by the health authorities so Dee etc is talking a lot of bullshit 🙂
Sounds like the halfwit that was on here bashing Rosie, they told us their pal was a social worker and was going to access the files. Fuckin weirdos.

Dee is as funny as a dose of thrush. And a million times more irritating. They are all just bullies, the hate campaign and ganging up against an older woman. Even if Janice is havering, how the duck does it impact their pathetic lives? They’re just raging that she sees them for what they are and calls it out.

I think we need a Dee thread.

Reactions: 10
Sounds like the halfwit that was on here bashing Rosie, they told us their pal was a social worker and was going to access the files. Fuckin weirdos.

Dee is as funny as a dose of thrush. And a million times more irritating. They are all just bullies, the hate campaign and ganging up against an older woman. Even if Janice is havering, how the duck does it impact their pathetic lives? They’re just raging that she sees them for what they are and calls it out.

I think we need a Dee thread.
We most certainly do. So she has someone "trolling" her I call it calling out her bullshit! And all of a sudden its Janice? I mean how does one come to that conclusion. And actually saying on a video shes getting people to look at her medical files and hack a Facebook come on that against the law Dee and the evidence of u saying it is there too. bleeping James bond wannabe or I'd imagine in her younger years she was quite the bully. There's a difference between being forthright and not standing for crap and being a downright bully. The only ones buying into it are all drama chasers too. All showing their true colours now 😂😂😂 waiting on Trishas input and then I can rest easy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.