Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Having a convo with Stacey on her recent post! I know you will read this Stacey and you obviously know who I am. But trust me your pal Rosie would turn on you in a blink of an eye. I’m sure you disagree. The reason us TL ‘gimps’ watch Rosie is because we work everyday, we take our kids to school, sort our houses out, live the same kinda lives. So when we see someone who lives their whole life on TT good and bad it’s crazy. We have watched Rosie fall out with Christ 30ppl yet say she’s the victim. She went in on that Cherine lassie over lying abt a mushroom, she went in on Dugheed over something that didn’t involve her. She lives such a fucked up life. We are mostly mums her who treat our kids like gold so to see another mother treat her kids how she does is pretty awful to see. Z got taken off Rosie for more than What Rosie admits. I know why Z isn’t in her care but I’ll keep that to myself. T is always left to fend for himself. She’s joked abt shagging and doing drugs on her kids! If u thought ur mum said that abt you how would u feel? She’s violent she’s aggressive she’s got zero respect for anyone who doesn’t sook up her arse. Her house is filthy, she’s got a partner in her kids life that have been on and off, she’s sat and admitted to taking edibles and being so out of it yet had a 13 yr old boy in her car! Ffs I could go on Stacey. You are her pal good, but don’t have a go at us here for talking about her in a bad way. We don’t look at Rosie how you do. Most of us here have had a damaged childhood and have worked so hard to give our kids the life we never had, so it’s pretty shit to see Rosie give her kids a shite life like she’s had. I respect you want to defend her but don’t have a go at us. We talk her on a platform for things. You guys choose to come read or have ppl send u things.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Slowpoker

VIP Member
You lot know I don't work and that I got granted pip a couple of weeks ago. You know the assessor asked me about alcohol & drugs. She asked what substances I take. I was like none? She went you don't take any drugs? Drink alcohol? AT ALL? I was like nope. She went hmm, no substances at all? I was like no Iv been sober for a couple of years. If I took anything like that I'd end up addicted and killing myself. (I know this that's why im sober) and she said hmmmm if you say so. Your application said your on medication so you must take some drugs? The DRUGS you take are prescribed medication? I said I don't refer to my mental health medication as drugs but yeah that's the only thing I take. She said ahh I see you do use substances. It was actually kinda upsetting.

Then there's people out there coked up to their eyeballs on the piss every night. I did get granted pip which I was shocked about. The report was a pack of lies but I didn't have the energy to argue with them so took what I got and put it to the back of my mind. I know how my mental health effects me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Central Station showdown

Rosie in one corner, Cher in the other squaring up to each other, both faces like bulldogs chewing wasps.

Penguin is selling tickets, waddling between the crowds
Wee Prim is a cheerleader doing her shite dancing
Jade Frati is watching on live stream as she's on a tag and needs to be in for 7pm
Chers man keeps getting mistaken for the Burniston butcher
Jamesyboy is in Spoons drinking blue stuff off Rosie's table number
Ashleigh is no where to be seen
Louise is watching live from Dundee from her ex's bed
Big baboon lips is away for his weekly 6ml filler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion; massive hoof, gabby mooth, the bush forgets she’s no longer a youth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Sorry but when I wanted to hang myself couple of yrs ago I told no one. My man was at work I sent my kids off to school and just had in my head I was gona do it. When I couldn't get my dressing gown cord wrapped round the light tight enough I ended up sitting on the floor hysterically crying then I burst out laughing thinking to myself there's no way that light was holding u anyways ya fat bitch lol. Luckily I phoned my mum and she came and sat with me and I seen a doctor and came to my senses realising that my kids need me that I wasn't the useless person I thought. Sorry just a wee bit tmi but my point is u don't do it on tiktok on live for people to see. Thats just attention seeking to me!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Nahhh I've just seen someone post a tiktok of the filter slipping off her crater face and someone said she's "built like a pillowcase full of onions" and I swear I pissed a little 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Aye and primm jumped across a table and tried to fight someone. Stacey and Rosie kept sharing everyone thinks Primms pure quiet but she's not. Nobody thinks she's quiet 😂
Inbetween reading her Bible, she carries on like this. Bit of a hypocrite Primm.

Town bound on Sat lassies, North face jumpers and muff hugging jeans on, wee bottle of Buckie for the train, possibly a wee fight at the train station, Watermelon Elf bars, here we gaaaooooowwww

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bella2920

VIP Member
Face like a crater, she’s loved up with mater doesn’t give a fuck cause we’re all just haters 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Spanor511

VIP Member
We’re all sad on a Friday night reading tattle….naw Stacey hen. My weans are in bed, warm and fed ready for a good weekend. I’m shattered and drinking wine on my couch after working all week and running about after my weans!! Scrolling through TikTok and tattle, watching absolute scheme imbeciles voluntarily film every aspect of their life is perfect entertainment for me.
Remember you’ve came home from a night out and went on tattle so your as sad as us!! At least Rosies kids adore you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cringe much.
If you don’t want spoke about….get aff the internet ya big thick twat. And her birds hair is tragic. Pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

pugslife6

Chatty Member
One of my favourite things about tattle is the nicknames and how much they stick. Letit👏 Mater, Gearbear. Fucking fantastic love it😂Penguin and Foodbank😂😂😂👀 Toupee Tammm 👏👏👏
And we retract them if we like them .... Mater was promoted to Louise... then she fucked it was demoted back to Mater like the little peasant she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Hi Stacey luv, seeing as you're an avid reader hear this......see if you and yer burd don't want to get talked about negatively, don't post content, for example, yer 5 chinese takeaways a week on social media. As for yer pal Rosemarie, talking about sexually abusing her children on a public forum, be that 'dark humour' or otherwise, is fucking abhorrent and deserves to be condemned, as does all her other shitty behaviour. So aye, at nearly 50 one of my hobbies is drinking wine and watching bams on TT and then commenting about it on TL, I've zero shame in admitting that - have a wee think about yer pal's actions over the last few months - having a bad childhood or upbringing or 'autism' does not entitle you to be a cunt.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Such a good maw she's still in Dundee, she should be hame sorting her boys school uniform but naw big nashers comes first. She would be aswell just saying she's nae wains at this point since she's hardly ever with them.
I honestly think the kids are better off without her at this point. She's a lost cause. Seeing her sitting there smirking looking like the Scheme's version of Elmer Fudd says it all.

Literal strangers on here are more concerned about the welfare of her children than Rosie ever will be.

Fuck Rosie Bush. Fuck her junkie girlfriend. And especially fuck those idiots in her comments who enable her disastrous behaviour. Shame on them all.

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
One of my favourite things about tattle is the nicknames and how much they stick. Letit👏 Mater, Gearbear. Fucking fantastic love it😂Penguin and Foodbank😂😂😂👀 Toupee Tammm 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Thread suggestion time -

Rosie Bush #19 The mocket rocket needs to put a sock in it

(Someone on her live called her a mocket rocket yesterday and I can't get it out my head 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

beebee789

VIP Member
She took an overdose was it last year or year before? Blamed James Mac for it. When she does same to other people with no regard for their mental welfare. I hate saying this but all her problems are caused by her. This isn't her 1st rodeo. She pushes so far has a pity party garners all the sympathy which the wee idiots all give her. Want to help Rosie? cut off her supply of admiration and gear pregabs etc. . Even Jean couldn't help. Sorry but my sympathy goes to her kids and people she's wronged throughout the years. Rosie is rotten to the core and likes it. She also poisons anyone around her then when they break and reveal what shes like they get stick. If she wanted to change she can get help. Am I not right in thinking she had 1 session of counselling? She thinks she knows everything. Well if she did her kids would be in her care well looked after and loved.
Rosie's mental health issues are also largely dependant on her substance abuse. She is always on some form of depressant: alcohol, pregabalin, valium. And while gear is a stimulant, the after-effects are far from it. She is completely fucking up her neurochemistry with these drugs and then playing the mental health card.

It's all self inflicted. Like everything with Rosie, it's her choice. Her behaviour. She doesn't want to fix it, she just wants to utilise it for her own gain. Getting sectioned and getting her debts written off is more appealing to her than actually getting help and being a better person.

Also, if she thinks that her creditors are going to write off her debts because she has been sectioned, then I have some bad news for her. It's 2022; everyone has mental health issues. These companies want their money, not a sob story. They've heard it all before.

Rosie is in her mid 30s now. Yet she still thinks she can completely fuck off the responsibilities that everyone else has to deal with. Having a job, paying her bills, even being a mother. She always has an excuse. Always has a reason why she specifically is exempt. It's sickening and manipulative but it's only a matter of time before it comes crashing down. Because if we can see this, the DWP and Social Work certainly can aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Can you just imagine their faces if we all rocked up in the same pub, and as soon as we walked in, we announced to the bar staff, "do you know who we are?" "We're the bored housewives from Tattle" , do a live to get drinks sent to our table! Oh man, I'm up for this, who's in???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21