Rosie Bush #18 Kissed Louise & made her cry, gabs & booze out to play, bedsheets so foostie they ran away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her accounts are - rosiiebushhless geezpeacefs

Can people at least read the last thread or so before coming on here and waffling shite. Saving us having to answer the same questions every single page. Or at least the last few pages.

Congrats @Wee Toots for the title. Had to trim it a bit and I change bags to pregabs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what’s worse when you have soo many pages to catch up on or when there are no rammys yet 😂

Reactions: 4
Nice thread name!!
It’s Friday, I’m doon and depressed just wanted to stay at work to keep busy. Better be drama the night! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Rosie said she's moving last night still in "Blair D" & she's getting a for life property. I don't know what that means lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie said she's moving last night still in "Blair D" & she's getting a for life property. I don't know what that means lol
Turns my stomach she gets everything handed to her on a plate yet is so ungrateful! She could have that house done up beautiful and adapted to suit wee Z’s needs! Doesn’t have to pay a penny towards anything yet if I went for the same house privately I’d be £750 + a month & council tax etc!
If she’s no got her weans stick her in a one bedroom flat and let a family get good use of that house! woman

Reactions: 20
Turns my stomach she gets everything handed to her on a plate yet is so ungrateful! She could have that house done up beautiful and adapted to suit wee Z’s needs! Doesn’t have to pay a penny towards anything yet if I went for the same house privately I’d be £750 + a month & council tax etc!
If she’s no got her weans stick her in a one bedroom flat and let a family get good use of that house! woman
Aye well she's still got T he was there when she was getting high and the last couple of nights

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.