Rosie Bush #17 Ye smell lit beef n yev goat hairy teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mental she can’t afford to do anything with her kids but looks like she’s back in taxis today? Where’s she going she needs to get a taxi if she’s that skint?

Reactions: 15
Mental she can’t afford to do anything with her kids but looks like she’s back in taxis today? Where’s she going she needs to get a taxi if she’s that skint?
She’ll hae one eh them taxi cards and bus passes which allowed her discounted travel in the taxis. Where am from it’s like £1-£3 locally anything out set at £5-£10. Busses she’ll get for free also with a “+1” bleep gets everything and more handed to her on a plate.

Reactions: 7
Absolute sin for her kids. My kids got money(wee one just wanted it for a game on ps5) new clothes trainers (they just happened to need them) and eggs but got stuff to do easter crafts and wee one is helping make a cake for us to have after dinner which is the most important thing presence not presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here I’ve just been on food banks page and there was a wee baby getting it’s face painted - entirely each to their own but I’m certain I read somewhere that kids under 2 or 3 shouldn’t get their faces painted due to their skin being quite sensitive still… so supposing that wee baby took a bad allergic reaction to the face painting. Where is 1) food banks liability insurance (same goes for the bouncy castle & possibly allergens in the food she’s made up) 2) the face painters insurance? — well aware that’s just taking it too far and am being a karen but a guarenteed none of this was in place and not a thought went into that either.

Here I’ve just been on food banks page and there was a wee baby getting it’s face painted - entirely each to their own but I’m certain I read somewhere that kids under 2 or 3 shouldn’t get their faces painted due to their skin being quite sensitive still… so supposing that wee baby took a bad allergic reaction to the face painting. Where is 1) food banks liability insurance (same goes for the bouncy castle & possibly allergens in the food she’s made up) 2) the face painters insurance? — well aware that’s just taking it too far and am being a karen but a guarenteed none of this was in place and not a thought went into that either.
The food bank isn't even registered so none of that stuff you've mentioned is in place either

Reactions: 8
She’ll hae one eh them taxi cards and bus passes which allowed her discounted travel in the taxis. Where am from it’s like £1-£3 locally anything out set at £5-£10. Busses she’ll get for free also with a “+1” bleep gets everything and more handed to her on a plate.
Couldn’t have told you this was a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am howling at Tracy in that bunny costume, jumping about in her stolen bouncy castle and screaming at a bunch of 5 yr olds "Let's have FUN!!! FUN! KIDS HAVING FUN!"

What the actual duck. 😂

• Haha
Absolute sin for her kids. My kids got money(wee one just wanted it for a game on ps5) new clothes trainers (they just happened to need them) and eggs but got stuff to do easter crafts and wee one is helping make a cake for us to have after dinner which is the most important thing presence not presents.
I feel bad for them I really hope she has got them something! doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg, my kids wanted robux so got them that and an egg from me, they will get plenty from my family too. Got arts and crafts and wee eggs for a Easter egg hunt. It's not as if she didn't know when easter is, eggs have been in shops since end of Feb fs 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She better not be in a taxi to Louise's or the train station to Louise's or I'll drive through there and extract her myself
pick me up on the way, il help 😂

I feel bad for them I really hope she has got them something! doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg, my kids wanted robux so got them that and an egg from me, they will get plenty from my family too. Got arts and crafts and wee eggs for a Easter egg hunt. It's not as if she didn't know when easter is, eggs have been in shops since end of Feb fs 😂😂
mind the time she said she could “drop £500 just like that” 😏

Reactions: 10
Am howling at Tracy in that bunny costume, jumping about in her stolen bouncy castle and screaming at a bunch of 5 yr olds "Let's have FUN!!! FUN! KIDS HAVING FUN!"

What the actual duck. 😂
She’s giving me Donnie Darko vibes 😭😭😭

Off topic, but I watched a documentary tonight called ‘Undercover, Underage’ about a child advocacy group stinging online predators. It was quite a sophisticated set up and took down some horrible characters, without actually meeting them, just passing the info to Police. Made me cringe to think of the pedalo hunter groups we have, mad scheme jakeballs and neds like Mags and the like live streaming meet ups on social media 🙄

Reactions: 16
It really seemed like her mum had got into her head but Rosie seems to be more of an influence
How do you know this? I was on and off Louise's live last night so might have missed it!

Should add I'm with the rest of you and wouldn't tire of punching Rosies face in. She's absolute scum.

Reactions: 9
How do you know this? I was on and off Louise's live last night so might have missed it!

Should add I'm with the rest of you and wouldn't tire of punching Rosies face in. She's absolute scum.
Because Louise said it in her live last night & she was live with rosie this morning people pleasing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ah thanks. Toxic AF both of them IMO.
Yeah, Louise is being domestically abuse though I think something a lot worse than two black eyes will have to happen for her to stay away I don't think this is the end of it for them

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah, Louise is being domestically abuse though I think something a lot worse than two black eyes will have to happen for her to stay away I don't think this is the end of it for them
I agree. I watched my mum go through DV for years and unfortunately it took for him to hurt me to finally make her see the light. Never been diagnosed but fully believe I suffer from PTSD from it all. Louise seems like a lost soul that lashes out to protect herself (reminds me of me) but Rosie is pure and utter poison

• Heart
  • Sad
Burnbook is live with Dwp spy and someone called Jade who's been in Rosie's house. She thinks she brings really good content to the app. Posted for the first time today in 2 weeks 😂.

Reactions: 5
Burnbook is live with Dwp spy and someone called Jade who's been in Rosie's house. She thinks she brings really good content to the app. Posted for the first time today in 2 weeks 😂.
Do you remember the girl Stacey bush and Ben went for am sure she had glasses but spoke really slow a think that’s who the burn book is

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.