Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Rosie Posie pudding and pie, kissed Louise and made her cry, bags and booze out to play, bedsheets so foostie they ran away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

HammyHeed

Literally cringing for that ugly smelly fud lying in her manky hot tub saying people are jealous. No Rosie hen, no cunt is jealous of you 🤣🤣 people are just seeing your hypocrisy clear as day. Why would people be jealous of you? Seriously🤣🤣🤣 You need to pay or threaten people to be in your life or to just hang out with you!? You've got a manky house and have already lost custody of one child (perhaps two). You've no real friends. You're an abuser. You're a liar and a manipulator Instead of spending quality time with your babies over Easter, you spent money on your nails and trains to Dundee and back. I spent it surrounded by family and laughing with my kids round the table. There's not ONE thing in your sad excuse of a life that anyone is jealous of Rosie. People watch you because it's like looking at a car crash, they watch... And Then they go back to their meaningful life's with healthy relationships and kids that come first. Keep your gifts doll... Its all you've got 😘👌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
I can’t be fucked with her shite anymore. She believes her own lies.

She speaks about sexually abusing her kids then says its because she gets trolled?! Aye ok then ya nonce.

She cares more about shagging her new gf than spending time with her kids.

she’s a dirty clatty bitch with no basic hygiene.

sits on her fat spotty arse every day getting hand outs when she should be out working. Who would actually employee the dirty rat anyway.

And yet she still has a wee fan club telling her she’s an amazing mum!!

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!
🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 25

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
There's also no room for domestic violence, abuse mental or physical. I sufferd for about 5 years being used as a punchbag and being gaslit. Being told it was my fault. Was isolated from friends and family. For years. My mum had disowned me at that point so no one knew. Except neighbours and my next door neighbour was extremely kind and helped me a lot. When he punched me while holding my young child and hit her as well gave her a black eye I k ew it was time to go. After years of cheating and assaults I knew it was time to leave. Funny though to this day I have no friends. I trust no 1. So louise if your reading this run and don't look back. It's a world of pain and torture. You will be stripped of your bubbly personality and become a shadow of yourself. It's a land that's bleak and not nice at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Here's my wee tuppence worth. Rosie Bush will antagonise Louise, most likely hit her (again). Louise will retaliate, knock fuck out the bush. Bush ( unlike louse)will take a great amount of pleasure in displaying her injuries. Bush will phone plod. Louise will end up charged with assault. Rosie Bush will be greeting, and the imbeciles that send money and gifts to the Bush,will be cheering from the side lines plying bush wae platitudes, sympathy,and encouragement. And of course more gifts.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosies never known anyone to get away with as much as Jess rennie, I do. You Rosie.

Rosie doesn't agree with bringing peoples horrendous trauma up on the app.
Wit?

Reactions: 24

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Oft Tylors just ripped Rosie a new yin.

Rosie: you can get a burd when am heavily medicated
Tylor: well that should have already happened then 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Her accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bushhybaws

Can people at least read the last thread or so before coming on here and waffling shite. Saving us having to answer the same questions every single page. Or at least the last few pages.

Let's behave ourselves not break the rules and not derail because we've had a warning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

specialK21

VIP Member
Off topic but that crank stayace has made a video at the ysl make up counter saying she was invited there to promote them 😭😭😭
It’s crack she’s smoking ?? Defo crack 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I cant fathom how she is not ashamed of herself that this is how she is choosing to spend her life instead of being a mother to her children.

I'm not even a mum, but I can't understand how she doesn't have any sort of guilt because you see mums talking about mum guilt all the time for things far far less than this disgrace.

Does she even miss Z?
I think she’s convinced herself that she chose this set up and prioritised T after Z hurt him with a fork. That narrative has also been used to manipulate T, IMO, and keep him on side. Parenting is hard, I can only imagine parenting children with additional needs is even harder, but it’s very clear she enjoys the free time and disposable income she has now without the responsibility.

She doesn’t seem motivated to get Z back, or she wouldn’t be broadcasting her drink and substance misuse or toxic relationships and domestic abuse. I wonder if she’s subconsciously hoping SW will hear all about it and see the videos, because it absolutely will be part of ongoing assessment and review. She just can’t keep away from TikTok though,

I remember a time she was saying we were all just jealous cos no-one looked after our kids. Like she thought having a child removed from her care was something to be envious of 🤯

She’s warped.

Reactions: 20

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
There not all like mags though. I a actually think she's a disgrace to the hunting community. She us too full on and loud and actually a couple of the people she defends have been around or in love with or actually a pedalo. She defended that jade peter tobins niece who terrorise young girls threats to stab them etc. And she lives with a pedalo. She needs cut loose from the hunting community. I fear she will give them a bad name. When loads of others are amazing at what they do. I've seen and heard her while talking to men in a sting being racist. Telling a man from a different culture to stop speaking his mumble jumble language and speak English. You can see the difference when it men from another culture. She's in with James mac too and hes a racist. There is no room for racism in this day and age.
We must have seen the exact same vid luv cause I seen that one too. Fkn racist boot. Cannot stand racists ive never hit my kids but they ever said anything racist and they would get a belt on the mouth. Someone was bullying my 7 yr old son at his boxing class and the coach was trying to find out who it was my husband and the coach asking my son so what does he look like etc he told them everything about this boy hair colour what he wears etc turns out it was a 10 year old boy who is Asian . So I asked my son just out of interest why did u not tell ur dad and coach what colour the wee boys skin was and he said well that's a bit silly mum u don't describe people with their skin colour nobody says look theirs (insert sons name) with the peach skin 🤣

• Heart

Dourface

VIP Member
I really hope she's not taken Z along this time as well 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nah that would be her dropping Z off after a wee shitey egg . As much as i love Louise, im thinking on going to the Dee and giving her a throat punch. fast forward 3 days, rosie hits her again and she on live giving it " Ya mink " Done wi them.My love affair wi her is over. Canny keep defending stoopid

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Louise has commented on hollys video this morning calling her a riot and Rosie has gave againstallodds a tenner last week because they are fans on hers 😂
💯 she's telling louise who to like, who to talk to, who to follow and probably soon what to wear and eat. I am sorry but Louise is being controlled and manipulated by an expert. A narcissist. I 💯 believe rosie is one. I know the term is thrown about but Rosie is one. A dangerous 1. But there's always someone bigger than her. I'd keep that in mind. I'd rather be on my own than have to manipulate someone to be with me. Or pay anyone to be around me. Fuck that. Wheres Stewart went? He been flung to fuck? After he slagged the love of her life havin 2 black eyes? No loyalty anywhere especially from the cunt who's always shouting about it.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
TMI, but the best sex I ever had was also with a fucked up, toxic bam. Petrol and matches so we were. I didn’t bring him into my child’s life though, and cut contact when it became apparent he was a heavy ❄ user prone to getting into causing fights on a night out.
Ngl the best sex I ever had was with someone I had no business having sex with and drugs I had no business taking 😭

The slightest wee glitch on live they accuse people of screen recording and send the mods to get people out. Cause it's definitely that and not their gifgaf wifi

• Haha