Rosie Bush #17 Ye smell lit beef n yev goat hairy teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked pffft

Not sure if this has been posted, I just came across it. Any admins care to respond? 😂

I feel icky at the thought of unsuspecting interacting with Julz on here. I come to Tattle for an anonymous witch and moan because I wouldn’t want to interact with them directly.

View attachment 1211854
Pahahahaha, so now Julz has been contacting people pretending shes a TL admin on that flower witch account!?
I wonder wtf was said in DMs - If porridge is on here please post them on TikTok 😊

This keeps getting better man.

Missed all the lives last night, was knackered 😞

Edit: Just gone on The Property Tossers tiktok and there is a screen recording of that Mags saying she has concrete proof that Julz has been trolling herself too.. Anyone know or see what the proof was??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Here am actually pretty surprised that Rosie’s barely drinking much at all the night. She’s true to her word she’s saving herself for the morra. The morra is where is gonna go Pete tong.
She's just keeping Louise fulla it because she's terrified if Louise sobers up she'll see sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A woke up to 51 notifications this morning on here, thought aw naw. Shits really gone down when I went to sleep there’s gonna be a whole new thread 🙈. Ma arse was making buttons thinking how am a gonna get through aw this before a go to work a don’t want a book to catch up on. — panic over😩 was mostly reactions and the odd reply! Relieved isn’t the word lads! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve had this recurring dream the last few nights that I’m in Rosie’s hoose and we’re aw getting a drink and she keeps getting wide with me and it’s one of they weird ones where in the dream I can’t seem to do anything or open my mouth. So I’m waking up pure raging that the bush keeps getting wide and getting away with it 😂
I think I need to take a wee break from Bush is my point

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Went on FB last night and Dee was having some kind of fake anxiety attack over tik Tok lives 🤦🏻‍♀️ Guessing was about mags and jules but maybe was Rosie and Maters live cos she didn’t know the answers to rosies sex quiz and she’s ment to be a top shagger 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had no clue what was going on in Mags/Julz live. A lot of shouting from some Ange woman, that fife woman joined and didn’t say much, when she did she sounded vallied oot her nut. I’m still none the wiser. Ended up putting my phone on the other side of the room to stop myself watching the lot of them. 🤣 they are all an embarrassment to Scotland.

Are there even any decent Scottish tiktokers out there or just this bunch of DWP wankers!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.