Rosie Bush #17 Ye smell lit beef n yev goat hairy teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she said today she was getting back to spending time with her mum and her dog because that's when she's at her best tiktok isn't her full life. Then Rosie gets back in her ear
its a shame for her how much influence that witch has over in such a short space of time

I see bush has made a video i presume is aimed at LeTit

Reactions: 8
Did you’s see that TikTok_burnbook is live slating the bush? The voice sounds very much like the Gorbals’ own female rapper/producer 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
That's that lassie that goes live with Alanna duck what's her name I can't mind 🥴

Reactions: 3
The voice sounds different from the person who went live on it the other day as well

Reactions: 2
its a shame for her how much influence that witch has over in such a short space of time

I see bush has made a video i presume is aimed at LeTit
She better not be in a taxi to Louise's or the train station to Louise's or I'll drive through there and extract her myself

Reactions: 10
Yeah Louise modded me once by accident then the second time I asked and she said yeah sis 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh the person's using a voice changer! I think it's Avril now the way she said "duck her" that's either Avril or Karrie but I can't see Karrie being arsed with running fake pages

Reactions: 1
Oh the person's using a voice changer! I think it's Avril now the way she said "duck her" that's either Avril or Karrie but I can't see Karrie being arsed with running fake pages
Nah they haven't said heel toe once a Avril or Karrie couldn't help themselves. Don't believe there's any voice charger because the person went just because I sound like Alanna doesn't mean I want to

Someone said Katelyn Findlay who is another trans person, anyways they don't post anything juicy so it doesn't matter who they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie will be absolutely in her ear. Louise seems easily led it’s fuckin scary a think she’s so vulnerable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.