Rosie Bush #17 Ye smell lit beef n yev goat hairy teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bushhybaws

Can people at least read the last thread or so before coming on here and waffling shite. Saving us having to answer the same questions every single page. Or at least the last few pages.

Let's behave ourselves not break the rules and not derail because we've had a warning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was just coming to make one when i saw the thread locked πŸ˜‚ thank god its appeared now!

Reactions: 8
How you feeling the day doll @Slowpoker you feel dead empowered with all the new job responsibilities? Hope she’s paying you well. It’s a tough job doll. I also got called SEXY by Louise and I swear to duck I’m cutting about feeling all weird and like I’m Marilyn Munroe all sexed up ☺😍☺😍

How you feeling the day doll @Slowpoker you feel dead empowered with all the new job responsibilities? Hope she’s paying you well. It’s a tough job doll. I also got called SEXY by Louise and I swear to duck I’m cutting about feeling all weird and like I’m Marilyn Munroe all sexed up ☺😍☺😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A sincerely hope louise isn’t brainwashed and gets back with that plooky witch.

Reactions: 6
I think Iv been demoted already πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Well rosie finally gave her her original account back after hacking it son unless she comes back on that account I'll probs not be mod again πŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Well rosie finally gave her her original account back after hacking it son unless she comes back on that account I'll probs not be mod again πŸ˜‚
if Rosie is influencing her again then there is no chance of u being mod again πŸ™„ was fun while it lasted πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Slowpoker you are a bleeping legend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Fantastic bit of reading that was🀣🀣🀣
As horrible as it sounded to Rosie hearing Louise say what she said about the kids, Rosie mate that's how it sounds to EVERYONE when YOU say the same/worse things....

Reactions: 10
Hopefully Louise's family and pals get it into her head that going back with bush would be a massive mistake.

Reactions: 12
Hopefully Louise's family and pals get it into her head that going back with bush would be a massive mistake.
It really seemed like her mum had got into her head but Rosie seems to be more of an influence

• Sad
Reactions: 10
who knew tuna was so appealing 🀒
I know she said today she was getting back to spending time with her mum and her dog because that's when she's at her best tiktok isn't her full life. Then Rosie gets back in her ear

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.