Rosie Bush #16 Sex, lies & two black eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her social worker needs sacked. She is no way able to be a mother nor is she interested in being one! Rosie is a waste of oxygen. Iv got a nearly 15 year old & I get the fear leaving him for 90 minutes on his tod until his dads home from work when I’m heading to mine for duck sake!

Reactions: 17
Morning all!
Am aff work the day, what’s the chances it’s silent as fck! 😒
My hearts breaking knowing T was there at the weekend, the wee laddie might be intelligent but it’s cos he’s had to grow up and fend for himself for the better part of his life. You never see her cook a meal for him, bet he has to make his own dinners or Bushy fires money at him to go to the shop for what he wants.
I wish the polis read these threads and investigated more SW too! That wee laddie would be with his sister or someone who will show him the love care and support he deserves. Bushy needs to be charged for DV and added to the new Clare’s Law register. She needs serious help or sectioned or something to see who and what she is ain’t normal and she needn’t think about the autistic card. That’s just an insult to those on the spectrum!
Morning all😘
100% agree with all the above👆👆

Reactions: 8
That Stephen has said he picked rosie and T up at 1am in dundee and brought them home and he was saying things in the car and rosie says its enough to keep her away from louise. That stephen says that T is very intelligent for his age. So unfortunately he defo was there 😔 saddens me that boys having to see all this

Listen to the council gear nose
Wait if T was with them who was watching him when they were at the nightclub?????

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wait if T was with them who was watching him when they were at the nightclub?????
He was fending for himself likely, left to his own devices, left to look after the dog, left to cook and talk to his friends or maybe I guess Louise might have let him on her Xbox. 😥

Reactions: 5
He was fending for himself likely, left to his own devices, left to look after the dog, left to cook and talk to his friends or maybe I guess Louise might have let him on her Xbox. 😥

It’s a total sin for him and he always seems so pleasant and happy too 😢. Does anyone know if he has a social circle or go to any clubs/activities etc?

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t get over her, when you think she can’t get any lower she bleeping proves you wrong 🙄 bad enough she’s battered Louise but to be acting like that when pope T is there! My heart breaks for that boy he deserves so much better 💔
I definitely think Louise shows classic signs of someone suffering domestic abuse though! And she unfortunately doesn’t seem ready to leave it all behind her. By no means saying she’s perfect & some of the tit she has said is disgusting but doesn’t deserve what she’s gone through! bleeping vile is that bush one 🤢

Reactions: 10
I'm feeling sad this morning for T yesterday was his special day and as usual the mutant that spawned him made it all about her and tik tok, his memory bank must be awful. Rosemary West would do a better job than her.

Reactions: 10
That’s despicable. There are no words.

Reactions: 6
I honestly believe that it's bush that keeps chasing Louise to get her back. If louise even thinks about getting back with that rotter then more fool her.

Reactions: 9
Louise is gas lit to duck soon as she starts getting angry and saying too much she gets multiple phone calls in a row until she answers then comes back on giving it … “ I’m just as bad “ ‘ “ I said horrible things “ , “ I’ve been rotten to her “ , “ she’s a great mother “ …. Makes you sick watching it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
LMAO at the name of this thread. Love it!

I think the fact that Rosie smashed Louise's face in and they still chilled together the next night is kinda proof that they will end up back together
I agree they will end up back together but I remember when I was battered I spent the whole next day with him for fear of upsetting him and getting battered again I had to wait my chance to get away safely. Honestly I have shed tears for Louise it’s brought back horrible memories and Louise is in complete denial that she has been abused which is typical in DV abuse victims. Sadly I think there’s more coming 😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I agree they will end up back together but I remember when I was battered I spent the whole next day with him for fear of upsetting him and getting battered again I had to wait my chance to get away safely. Honestly I have shed tears for Louise it’s brought back horrible memories and Louise is in complete denial that she has been abused which is typical in DV abuse victims. Sadly I think there’s more coming 😓
Im so happy that you got away and are now safe ❤
I sadly think that in the case of Louise, your absolutely correct 😔

Reactions: 9
Rosies live saying that letisha said she was gonna kill and chop her own wains up?

Was Rosie that out it last night she doesn't remember being live with chelsea from crackhead big brother cause now she's asking who it is 😭😭

She went in Chelsea's box crying asking her not to hit Louise, even though Rosie hit her she doesn't want anyone else hitting her I'll post a screen recording soon

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Rosie is in Chelseabryan box greeting begging no one to hit her as the thought of someone hitting her makes her feel sick .......so its ok for you to punch and abuse her bush. Vile vile lassie, you make me sick to the stomach 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.