Rosie Bush #16 Sex, lies & two black eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Steven Wright she is in his box now. Who's box and knickers hasn't she been in. Looking for the sympathy am drained by it all.
Typical Narcissistic behaviour blame every one apart from herself ie "THE ABUSER"
You know she should be charged by what she has done to that lassie Louise.
There is a new law added. To support Claires Law.
Anyone charged with domestic abuse assault will be put on the register.
So for any other partner that evil individual gets with the police have every right to to warn them of her.
If not for herself Louise should charge her to warm others who might be to the hands of her.

Reactions: 20
So if T was there at the weekend which I doubt, his Mum returned from the pub with her gf two black eyes and a burst lip. So did she take T to hang about the court waiting for Louise? To a funeral as well? Every day that passes I hate this lying witch more

Reactions: 17
So he never saw everything that lead to Louise kicking off and screaming at Rosie either
I bet Rosie told him all about it on the way home or he at least heard all about it when she was playing the victim to her pal Stephen.

Reactions: 8
LMAO at the name of this thread. Love it!

I think the fact that Rosie smashed Louise's face in and they still chilled together the next night is kinda proof that they will end up back together

Reactions: 12
So if T was there at the weekend which I doubt, his Mum returned from the pub with her gf two black eyes and a burst lip. So did she take T to hang about the court waiting for Louise? To a funeral as well? Every day that passes I hate this lying witch more
She can't even keep up with the lies, she talks that much shite, she forgets what she's said.

Reactions: 7
That Stephen has said he picked rosie and T up at 1am in dundee and brought them home and he was saying things in the car and rosie says its enough to keep her away from louise. That stephen says that T is very intelligent for his age. So unfortunately he defo was there 😔 saddens me that boys having to see all this

Listen to the council gear nose

• Angry
Reactions: 14
LMAO at the name of this thread. Love it!

I think the fact that Rosie smashed Louise's face in and they still chilled together the next night is kinda proof that they will end up back together
I think Louise is vulnerable and Rosie knows it. She's a narcissist, they hang on to their vulnerable partners, it's all about the power and domination. When the police arrived last night I really hoped it was Louise that decided to phone them because 'Ainsley' had been bragging.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That's enough Rosie for me today I can't bear listening to her justifying assault like its a badge of honour.

Johnny Depp trail is televised, would rather catch up on that.

Niiiiiight

Reactions: 10
I seriously hope Louise has taken photos of her face and gets Rosie charged with assault. Rosie will love getting away with punching her. She'll think she's won. Get that clown charged Louise !!!!!♥ She'll keep doing this! bleeping smug ugly Narcasstic abusive cow!!!!

Reactions: 9
Not really been on TikTok so catching up in here can’t believe that poor boy has witnessed all that again feel so sorry for him and don’t buy all the scripted stuff she gets him to say this surely must affect him

Reactions: 8
It's not that T is very intelligent for his age. It's that he's been put through so many adult situations, fed speeches of lies from Rosie and coached on what to say and repeats things.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I give it the wknd they will be back together so know what hell fkn mend them if they do. Absolute tit show of a relationship being going out a month and its been drama for day 1

Well done @Jinxyroo.

Her accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bushhybaws

Can people at least read the last thread or so before coming on here and waffling shite. Saving us having to answer the same questions every single page. Or at least the last few pages.

Your the best with these updates you keep us all up to date

Reactions: 6
Aw man. Just noticed my post about Clatty Frati was autocorrected to "Clarity"

Don't want you all thinking I'm one of those weirdos that says clarty instead of clatty 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Stephen has said he picked rosie and T up at 1am in dundee and brought them home and he was saying things in the car and rosie says its enough to keep her away from louise. That stephen says that T is very intelligent for his age. So unfortunately he defo was there 😔 saddens me that boys having to see all this

Listen to the council gear nose
Poor T has had to of seen some shite in his young life poor love.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I missed all this whilst I was working fml 🤣she blocked me a while ago, this is comedy gold

Reactions: 3
Morning fellow tattie bogles , made the fatal mistake of watching Le TITs live in my bed bored myself to sleep and woke up in the early hours with my phone on my face and the lamp still on , absolutely disgusted poor T was in Dundee why does this woman no possess inbuilt mothers guilt ffs
On a happier note cheers for the likes for the new title it was honestly me trying to revive any humour in myself after Le TITs live was draining me to proportions I’ve never experienced before 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If poor t has seen the weekend tit show then isn't that just more proof to sw that Rosie does in fact not give a single duck about her son

Morning all!
Am aff work the day, what’s the chances it’s silent as fck! 😒
My hearts breaking knowing T was there at the weekend, the wee laddie might be intelligent but it’s cos he’s had to grow up and fend for himself for the better part of his life. You never see her cook a meal for him, bet he has to make his own dinners or Bushy fires money at him to go to the shop for what he wants.
I wish the polis read these threads and investigated more SW too! That wee laddie would be with his sister or someone who will show him the love care and support he deserves. Bushy needs to be charged for DV and added to the new Clare’s Law register. She needs serious help or sectioned or something to see who and what she is ain’t normal and she needn’t think about the autistic card. That’s just an insult to those on the spectrum!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.