Rosie Bush #16 Sex, lies & two black eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as T’s birthday then. An annual event, yet she still can’t manage to organise her time or finances. She will happily invest time and cash in herself and her friends of the moment though. Selfish to the core.
Does my tits in , selfish cow! I always make sure the weans have a new outfit n trainers for Easter and their eggs too obv , and try my hardest to get a day off at the Easter wknd to spend a full day with them!
She doesn’t even need to spend money on them just time ffs , a wee day of Easter crafts n painting eggs etc , it’s a wee sin 😢 poor weans!

Reactions: 5
£38 she paid for them. I would've definitely waited and did something with the kids. She could've went to Tracy's caravan for free.
Well she can't because she accused Tracy of being a scam artist last year and outed her all over tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does my tits in , selfish cow! I always make sure the weans have a new outfit n trainers for Easter and their eggs too obv , and try my hardest to get a day off at the Easter wknd to spend a full day with them!
She doesn’t even need to spend money on them just time ffs , a wee day of Easter crafts n painting eggs etc , it’s a wee sin 😢 poor weans!
I got loads of good crafty bits for my boy from the pound shop. Bet Z would love crafting with all the bits and bobs different textures and making stuff, I got wee cookie cutters too, they could bake. I got easter bubbles too. She'd love all the sensory feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sure there is free events on she could take them too if she is so skint.

Reactions: 8
I got loads of good crafty bits for my boy from the pound shop. Bet Z would love crafting with all the bits and bobs different textures and making stuff, I got wee cookie cutters too, they could bake. I got easter bubbles too. She'd love all the sensory feedback.
Definitely, but that fat boot would rather sit on tiktok live forgetting the fact she’s a mother , hole!
What she spent on her big fat sausage fingers she could have got stuff to do with the weans!

sure there is free events on she could take them too if she is so skint.
Exactly 😞

Reactions: 7

New thread

Reactions: 3

Posted it again I can see it, not sure why
still the same when i click on it, strange.

i can’t even see it by going to the main page where all the threads are.

Hmm I don't know then.. maybe someone else could try make one? Maybe Iv got a ban or something not sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.