Rosie Bush #16 Sex, lies & two black eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Jinxyroo.

Her accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bushhybaws

Can people at least read the last thread or so before coming on here and waffling shite. Saving us having to answer the same questions every single page. Or at least the last few pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Damn i was so close haha 😂 well done @Jinxyroo

Rosies just said on her live T was there and had to leave Louise house at 1am cos she was getting told to kill herself.

Whos this new tit in her live

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s in someone live saying “louise allowed letisha to call me a beast”
I watched the live she stuck up for Rosie and called Rosie a good mum? Kept telling people to change the subject? How is that not sticking up for her?

Reactions: 6
She is doing the absolute rounds to get everyone she can on side, I've never seen her graft or put this much effort into anything.

AHHH GAVE HUR A TENNER

She’s in someone live saying “louise allowed letisha to call me a beast”
I watched the live she stuck up for Rosie and called Rosie a good mum? Kept telling people to change the subject? How is that not sticking up for her?
Shhhh that doesn't suit her narrative

Reactions: 10
She is doing the absolute rounds to get everyone she can on side, I've never seen her graft or put this much effort into anything.

AHHH GAVE HUR A TENNER

Shhhh that doesn't suit her narrative
She gave her nothing then cause earlier she said it was twenty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wasn't going to comment on it but we can hear you taking a line whilst on live with Stephen Wright. I heard your pal whisper to you, and you muting and trying to clear your nostril and back of the throat constantly. Disgusting cow 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is the guy who picked her n T up from Louises! T has said hes "had enough of all this" in the car about the situation and its enough to keep her away she says! Lying witch

Just posted on the other thread, never knew there was a new one made 🙄

• Haha
Imagine she put this much effort into parenting ….. she’s been non stop the day! As for T having to leave there at 1am she put that wean in that situation, no one else. Only person at fault is her, how can she no see this ?
Feel so sorry for that wee guy 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wasn't going to comment on it but we can hear you taking a line whilst on live with Stephen Wright. I heard your pal whisper to you, and you muting and trying to clear your nostril and back of the throat constantly. Disgusting cow 😡
I wonder if this is the Stephen she got to phone Louise when Louise wanted her passwords back and he kept telling her Rosie loved her and wanting her to open up to him

Imagine she put this much effort into parenting ….. she’s been non stop the day! As for T having to leave there at 1am she put that wean in that situation, no one else. Only person at fault is her, how can she no see this ?
Feel so sorry for that wee guy 😢
she is too self centred to care about him

• Sad
So if T was at Louise's where was he when they were at Louise's pals & clubbing? At Louise's with the dog? Where was he when Louise came back with her face smashed in

Reactions: 13
So if T was at Louise's where was he when they were at Louise's pals & clubbing? At Louise's with the dog? Where was he when Louise came back with her face smashed in
Poor wean. She's a neglectful cow. All this stuff will stay with him forever.

Leaving a wean in a strange city in her burds house so she can go get mwi, then saying he had to leave at 1am coz a Louise? She’s warped if she thinks that’s normal behaviour!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.