Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
“ imagine having a name like tattle life and calling me Le TIT “ …emmmm tit heed tattle means to idly gossip which is exactly what the whole forum is about , you letisha are in fact a fucking tit for making such a stupid statement , go private you’re about as relevant as the G in lasagne luv

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here by the way, who shared the photo of Tracey food bank dressed as the Easter bunny? I had a bad dream that she was hopping after me with a tin opener 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
The pure fear I have btw. I had to go to hospital this morning I’m in a great deal of pain have been for months but today was the worst. Anyway, triaged and seen by a doctor told the possible issue and what I need to do bla bla bla. Long story short I’ve to phone and see my own gp because they’ve recommended I try Pregabalin!!!! I’ve never heard off the drug until this thread & bushy baws and now a might be prescribed it. The fear I’ve got is unreal. A don’t wanna be like one eh them! Gabbad oot ma nut. Be telling Ma man. Hide the knives deflate inflatables tell Alexa to mute any requests I make for Darius and Samantha mumba hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Slowpoker

VIP Member
It's not that T is very intelligent for his age. It's that he's been put through so many adult situations, fed speeches of lies from Rosie and coached on what to say and repeats things.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Bella2920

VIP Member
That scheme burd is vile man, those fucking nails there’s no need 🤢 Dee maxwell in her live the now talking about how her podcasts got people all over the world asking to be on it, she’s writing a book & potentially getting the film on Netflix 👀 LaLa’s wanting to write a book on her life, she couldn’t even write a shopping list the fucking rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 26

irishlassie

VIP Member
This just came up on fyp im howling with tears running down my face!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Where is @Elliesmum13 You've been quiet. U ok ?

i dont even want to talk to her, just listen 🤣. i have faces on my accounts, they just aint mine 🤫😂
Im here ☺ Sorry I passed my driving test and got a wee car so I’ve been oot and aboot driving last couple days. Just caught up on about 50 pages haha jeeeez

See the Bush is still a creepy wee camel toed ginger ugly bastard.
poor wee T his 13th bday is a special bday and that arsehole made it about her.
louise is needing to get her charged and see it thru.
There’s about 10 new people she’s with I don’t know but do know they clearly are the dregs of society.
rosie wear a bra ffs doll your too big to go about like that.
and get something done with that big dirty wart on your face!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Wee Toots

VIP Member
See these lot talking about mental health, they wouldn't know mental health if it hit them in the face! They're onnit all through the week and then complain about their anxiety, depression and other made up disorders they haven't been diagnosed with, because they've got a hangover or a comedown from the bevvy and the drugs! Aye let's get a few bags of snow, soops and MD and then two days later get on TT greeting about their anxiety and personality disorders.

Absolute wallopers everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Lyndsey is live Iv no idea who's in her box but they are saying about rolling eggs down the hill at Easter because the stone rolled away from Christ's tomb. Lyndsey went I thought it was because Humpty Dumpty feel off the wall. She thought it was in memeory of Humpty Dumpty. She thinks fireworks night is in memory of witches

She's also wanting to start a go fund me for a tummy tuck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23