Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What dramas been kicking off this afternoon? Seen rangers maw talking about it

Reactions: 2
What dramas been kicking off this afternoon? Seen rangers maw talking about it
I was snooping in her live earlier and she said the Guv was on live last night accusing her of sleeping with James Mac. Might be that or maybe something else has happened.

Reactions: 3
Remember guys keep ur enemy’s close but ur friends closer aw she’s definitely lost the plot

Reactions: 4
I was snooping in her live earlier and she said the Guv was on live last night accusing her of sleeping with James Mac. Might be that or maybe something else has happened.
thats old news that. She was accused of sleeping with him ages ago. The guv needs to brush up on his gossip

Reactions: 5
The guvs live, showed his hand. He's at a wedding. Referring to himself in the third person yeah

Reactions: 10
The guvs live, showed his hand. He's at a wedding. Referring to himself in the third person yeah
Just seen that. Did you notice when he went outside and said to those guys ah we're all bangers they buggered off

Louise has changed her TT bio from something about loving Rosie, can't remember exactly to Taes for days. Not sure what taes is, maybe trial and error. Bushy baws has comments off on all videos.

Reactions: 5
Louise has changed her TT bio from something about loving Rosie, can't remember exactly to Taes for days. Not sure what taes is, maybe trial and error. Bushy baws has comments off on all videos.
Toes maybe lol

Reactions: 7
Here we gawww

Reactions: 6
Isn't that video just a joke because the lassie with the dark brown hair always jokes about going blonde

Heel toe here weeee goooooo

lou Lou pm me doll ev got an empty

Only kiddin I’ve drank 2 bottles of rose ma man n weans are in bed …. The thoughts there but
Who luvs ya Lou louuuu

Only kiddin I’ve drank 2 bottles of rose ma man n weans are in bed …. The thoughts there but
Who luvs ya Lou louuuu
She’s got the latter that makes yer pants watter

Who luvs ya Lou louuuu

She’s got the latter that makes yer pants watter
The patter ***

Am drunk Ninite ffs

Reactions: 16
Isn't that video just a joke because the lassie with the dark brown hair always jokes about going blonde
think its cos she says about the hair snapping off in it & Dugheed has made a big thing about her hair being snapped from the extensions

Reactions: 3
Howling at this

No stay up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.