Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brill thread title

Reactions: 3
Is there no dramatics to read

Is there no dramatics to read
I think I know who ur talking about

Reactions: 1
I was trying my best to get a rise aff that banger the gov last night. Calling him names and all sorts. I got zero bites . Raging man

yes that was Jack, she want bothered who knew her.

Reactions: 4
Right what we getting today? Loved up TikTok’s to prove the trolls wrong? Cryptic TikTok’s cause they’ve had a Barney in Dundee’s nightclubbing hotspot? Louise on live calling Rosie an ugly cunt?
Place your bets folks, better odds than the grand national

Reactions: 7
Louise hen if your reading this Tattle loves ye you’ve laughed the pants aff the majority of us in here … Mon er

Ive been straight for 30 year until I heard they 3 little words for u

“HERE WE GAOOOWW”

Reactions: 23
Anyone been seeing that Jade Jackson on ur fyp? Wish she could have her own thread cos shes cray cray! Tobins neice

Louise hen, dont listen to this mob. I declared my undying love for you weeks ago and noo these wee middens are trying to steal ye. Mon doon tae my bit

Reactions: 17
Louise hen, dont listen to this mob. I declared my undying love for you weeks ago and noo these wee middens are trying to steal ye. Mon doon tae my bit
yes u get first dibs on her i don’t fancy her, i just want her to be my pal, her patters is brilliant

Reactions: 7
All of us sliding inti her dm’s faster than she slid out Rosie’s hot tub

Reactions: 24
So whit we thinking? They hve both been lifted? I struggle to believe neither of them have no content from their big night oot

Reactions: 5
Seen Rosie’s new tilt tok where’s she’s back with mater. Broke my neck running to here. Realised I’ve missed 5 threads n only been away 2 weeks

Reactions: 15
Bush is the gift that keeps on giving I’ll have a wee vino tonite and raise my glass to bush for the sheer entertainment and for more drama yet to come I salute you bush you’ve got more drama that Eastenders

I go away for a week n their back together hope your all good ladies! I’ll have a catch up shortly.

Hi all hope you're all well, im shocked there's been nae bushy drama this weekend (there's time yet right enough ) off topic but does anyone know which one of tracy food banks pals it is that she's found out has been the one who's been trolling her?

Hi all hope you're all well, im shocked there's been nae bushy drama this weekend (there's time yet right enough ) off topic but does anyone know which one of tracy food banks pals it is that she's found out has been the one who's been trolling her?
she accused her sister a while back of trolling her as well, i refuse to believe anything she says. She talks some amount of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.