Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and Andrea can't be that important to Rosie because someone asked to Andrea & A were to her and Rosie went eh? I don't know who that is. Then went awwww my pal & her wee girl 😂. I don't think anyone on tiktok is a perfect mother, but there's a huge huge gap between how Andrea is and how rosie is 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I disagree. As someone who was in care and had siblings in care we where given a way better chance at life then if we’d stayed with our mother. T would be way better off in care in my opinion. The foster care system is a lot better then what it used to be and I think the wee boy would be better if he was looked after by one.
I’m glad you had a good experience ♥ but that doesn’t negate the fact that there is still huge problems in the care system and that T and Z would be so lucky x

Reactions: 1
I’m glad you had a good experience ♥ but that doesn’t negate the fact that there is still huge problems in the care system and that T and Z would be so lucky x
Rosie isn't "lucky" for them either, she talks about wanting to sexually assault and batter them as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She should be the new Glasgow threat instead of Maggie Murphy. Right that's it you're going to stay with Rosie Bush
To be fair we got ‘you’re going to Rosie’s home’ when we were wee… think I’d be more terrified of that now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But if your really pro Rosie and think she's so great you can make a rave thread for her. You don't need to keep coming on here to stick up for her. There's other places for that.

Reactions: 18
Dont know if you’ve been watching Rosie long because your new here, T and Z don’t have it good with Rosie as a mum, she speaks about doing disgusting things to her kids and speaks to the wee boy like he’s nothing, the wee boy goes days on end without seeing Rosie whilst she’s away drinking and doing god knows what, not to mention all their money she spends on herself. They’d have a far better chance in care no doubt about it.

Reactions: 12
I agree, my partner grew up in the care system from 5-17 and it was the most horrific experience. Having Tylor go live with family would be safer foe him.

Reactions: 2
😂😂 yous seen this
Yeah, was actually greeting with laughter at it .
The person who does the pandemonium stuff must read here coz im sure it was one of our members that came out with the classic line of "sliding oot like a big jobby " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, was actually greeting with laughter at it .
The person who does the pandemonium stuff must read here coz im sure it was one of our members that came out with the classic line of "sliding oot like a big jobby " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rosie said her and Louise were really involved in making this and that pandemonium does this as a job in real life. It wasn't any of us who came out with the jobby line we just repeated Louise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s cutting about that floor like a big beached whale ffs. State of the house tae. Also do suhin wi your hair ffs ya miden, that rotten bush Sunday service starting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm actually so glad Iv never got intoxicated enough to go live on social media

Reactions: 9
Rosie isn't "lucky" for them either, she talks about wanting to sexually assault and batter them as well.
I know, I’m not saying she is, just pointing out that the situation is a bit more complex than report her and the kids lives will become magically wonderful.

Reactions: 1
Just wondered if the people commenting on this thread that her kids should be taken from her are actually aware of the state of the care system in this country? It’s not all rosey (pardon the pun) where kids in care are given to families who bake banana bread, do art projects of an afternoon and are all loving and caring. More often than not they get lost in the horror of homes and foster “carers” who are often abusive both physically and s*xually. Also find it interesting that you’d blame Rosie if T grew up to be a horrible person but Rosie is to blame for any of her problematic behaviours and should just overcome any trauma she’s experienced. You can’t have it both ways am afraid.

So where does the ‘blame’ lie, way back to the original inadequate ancestor who started the cycle of neglect, abuse and deprivation? Most of the posters here have issue with Rosie’s failure to take responsibility. Blame is something Rosie does, to excuse her adult choices and behaviour. It’s the opposite of responsibility. No-one is disputing Rosie’s behaviour, actions and even her thought processes are related to her own experiences. I think we have all agreed it’s incredibly sad. What we’re saying is that it doesn’t excuse her subjecting her own children to the same.

The care system isn’t ideal, but your claims are outdated, there are so many measures being taken to improve the care experience and improve life chances for children. What’s the alternative? Do we turn a blind eye to toxic parenting because they didn’t have a great upbringing themselves? Do we prioritise a parent’s needs above a child’s rights?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know, I’m not saying she is, just pointing out that the situation is a bit more complex than report her and the kids lives will become magically wonderful.
Nobody thinks their lives will become magically wonderful. We just think there's something better than listen to their mother intoxicated screaming about shouting abuse till the early hours of the morning threatening to beat them & have sex with them. If they aren't hearing that they are hearing her offer random people over to the house to fight. If you think that's alright, if that environments safe then this probably isn't the place for you.

How many chances do social work give her before something tragic happens?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
But if your really pro Rosie and think she's so great you can make a rave thread for her. You don't need to keep coming on here to stick up for her. There's other places for that.
I’m not pro Rosie, just pro understanding why people act the way they do and finding solutions ✌🏼

As someone who’s mum would go away for days leaving myself 13yrs and my bro 7yrs to fend for ourselves, or come home with random men who would try creep into my bedroom or she would come home wasted blaring music til all hours. As a mum now I am the opposite as I’d never want my child to feel even a fifth of how I did. And I’m gutted SW didn’t intervene because we were being abused we were been neglected. But like T they failed us. However unlike Rosie I’m not an idiot who feels like I can act the bleep cos I had it tough! I am proud of myself as a mum. I made a change. And one day my daughter will do even better! Breaking the cycle!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.