Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie said her and Louise were really involved in making this and that pandemonium does this as a job in real life. It wasn't any of us who came out with the jobby line we just repeated Louise 😂
Ahhhh thats what i get for reading the threads when im on my 4th night shift in a row 🤭🤭🤭🤯🤯😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know, I’m not saying she is, just pointing out that the situation is a bit more complex than report her and the kids lives will become magically wonderful.
Thanks for that valuable input ✌🏼 Don’t you find it ‘interesting’ that Z is actually in alternative care and appears to be thriving? T remains with his Mum I imagine because he’s older and by virtue of his age, more independent and capable than his younger, more vulnerable and non verbal sister. Also possibly because of concerns that removing a child of his age would cause more problems than it would solve. It’s still horrific to watch what he goes through though because it’s just not good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Clearly oot her tree yet again...what a shock eh ? 🤣
She didn't even seem that drunk she's just been dancing about having a laugh with Stacey 😭😭, James Mac is live he called her a ginger wildebeest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So where does the ‘blame’ lie, way back to the original inadequate ancestor who started the cycle of neglect, abuse and deprivation? Most of the posters here have issue with Rosie’s failure to take responsibility. Blame is something Rosie does, to excuse her adult choices and behaviour. It’s the opposite of responsibility. No-one is disputing Rosie’s behaviour, actions and even her thought processes are related to her own experiences. I think we have all agreed it’s incredibly sad. What we’re saying is that it doesn’t excuse her subjecting her own children to the same.

The care system isn’t ideal, but your claims are outdated, there are so many measures being taken to improve the care experience and improve life chances for children. What’s the alternative? Do we turn a blind eye to toxic parenting because they didn’t have a great upbringing themselves? Do we prioritise a parent’s needs above a child’s rights?
I don’t agree that it excuses her either. At all. And no I don’t think we should turn a blind eye, but I also know what it’s like to lose your way in life and how hard it can be to get back on track. I’d agree with you if people weren’t on here saying they’re having a wonderful time watching her, which they do regularly. Enjoying watching a mother display toxic behaviour isn’t at all helpful to the children they profess to care so deeply about.
A report found that on average there are 550 cases of proven abuse in foster care in the uk and 300 in residential care and that’s only of those able to report the abuse. Far more go unreported. You can’t say there’s been measures put in place to safeguard children but also say social work do nothing regarding these two children. Full of contradictions.

Climbing the walls like Jess rennie

The bleeping rolling about the back garden is the sort of shite I see in my nightmares! Also wouldn’t even let a dog in that riot of a garden never mind a child! Nice to see she’s came back for a fresh start and is doing her upmost to prove everyone wrong! Not even back a week and up to the same tricks 😂

Reactions: 7
I screen recorded it all

Dunno if I'll even be able to upload them they won't save it's taking ages, I'm not screen recording anymore because it never takes that long

Last edited:
I don’t agree that it excuses her either. At all. And no I don’t think we should turn a blind eye, but I also know what it’s like to lose your way in life and how hard it can be to get back on track. I’d agree with you if people weren’t on here saying they’re having a wonderful time watching her, which they do regularly. Enjoying watching a mother display toxic behaviour isn’t at all helpful to the children they profess to care so deeply about.
A report found that on average there are 550 cases of proven abuse in foster care in the uk and 300 in residential care and that’s only of those able to report the abuse. Far more go unreported. You can’t say there’s been measures put in place to safeguard children but also say social work do nothing regarding these two children. Full of contradictions.
Their around 102,000 kids in the foster care in uk currently. 550 kids is a very minor small amount to the number of kids being looked after and in care, although children are supposed to be protected in care the system is not perfect however it’s improved massively in the last 20 years. If you look at Z who Rosie does not have custody of you’ll see how happier/healthier and cleaner she looks when she is shown on camera on the rare occasions Rosie does have her now. Both kids would have a better chance at life if they where both placed in the care of the authorities I don’t know how you can argue with that.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Rosie was live from an account called 2022hwg. Unsure if that's all the clips in the right order that was a ballache Iv never got an issue saving or uploading screen recordings

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So she’s fell out with James Mac and Jamsey? Why? And I do genuinely believe she tried to shag James Mac 🤣 she tries to shag everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s fell out with James Mac and Jamsey? Why? And I do genuinely believe she tried to shag James Mac 🤣 she tries to shag everyone
After her breakdown last week James Mac spent all day on live trying to get people to give him info on it all or chat to Rosie's sister to give him info. We saw her trying to have sex with him on lives as well when they fell back in, she kept asking him to have sex with her. He played along with it.

Reactions: 5
I know there are more important things to discuss in regards to Rosie being a bleeping riot but she’s one of those people who who won’t just let a song play through and constantly changes it, bleeping walloper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know there are more important things to discuss in regards to Rosie being a bleeping riot but she’s one of those people who who won’t just let a song play through and constantly changes it, bleeping walloper 🙄
Pure caravan holiday tunes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.