Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just something that shouldn’t be on social media in my opinion, we can’t do anything, mags can’t do anything, let the right people deal with it, this really shouldn’t be discussed on something like this, yous can hate me if you like that’s ur choice but things are getting serious now and I think we really shouldn’t discuss it guys, I’ll be staying off here for a while it’s very triggering for me, I hope it gets investigated by the correct people though x
Imagine being that young boy going to school & everybody is online talking about your mum SA your wee sister. Honestly, these bleeping idiots don’t care the damage they are causing to that boys already chaotic life, all they care about is getting their knife stuck into Rosie. Get every last one of them in the bleeping bin! If they think SA of a child, disabled one at that, has took place then report it to the relevant authorities & stop dragging it through a public platform. Absolutely sickened with these cretins and their continuous lives about the issue!

Letisha just asked "Am i braindead?"

I wish i was in the comments to answer her.
aye she is! bleeping moron of a lassie 🤬

Reactions: 12
Imagine being that young boy going to school & everybody is online talking about your mum SA your wee sister. Honestly, these bleeping idiots don’t care the damage they are causing to that boys already chaotic life, all they care about is getting their knife stuck into Rosie. Get every last one of them in the bleeping bin! If they think SA of a child, disabled one at that, has took place then report it to the relevant authorities & stop dragging it through a public platform. Absolutely sickened with these cretins and their continuous lives about the issue!

aye she is! bleeping moron of a lassie 🤬
Yess thank you, this is what I was trying to get across, but apparently this isn’t the place for me as it’s always the topic of discussion…. It shouldn’t be 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes !! I have a boy the same age,he wid be mortified if i was on social media. Im on fb, he aint. In TT, dont tell him my names and also dont follow him. He got his braces in today and hes already worrying about his image. Fk knows what her antics cause T 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t even express how much these TikTok clowns rile me. Not a job, a big light shade or a clean, matching bed set between them. I really feel for the ignored kids who have to listen to the screeching harpies night after night. At least we can choose whether to tune in for the latest drama. Every one of those brainless witches need cancelled, it’s disgraceful and dangerous how they behave.

Reactions: 10
Yess thank you, this is what I was trying to get across, but apparently this isn’t the place for me as it’s always the topic of discussion…. It shouldn’t be 🤷🏻‍♀️
i hate talking about her kids, i try to refrain from it as much as i can, they are innocent in all this madness. Its mental how people can sit on a live talking about something so serious without a care of how it impacts they kids lives 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
On a completely unrelated note, why does Steph Burke look like she’s got a Lego head?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i hate talking about her kids, i try to refrain from it as much as i can, they are innocent in all this madness. Its mental how people can sit on a live talking about something so serious without a care of how it impacts they kids lives 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly there is a lot of things on Rosie bush to discuss her kids aren’t one of them especially not with these accusations flying about all over an app 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes !! I have a boy the same age,he wid be mortified if i was on social media. Im on fb, he aint. In TT, dont tell him my names and also dont follow him. He got his braces in today and hes already worrying about his image. Fk knows what her antics cause T 😔
its not even just her now, its these muppets trying to get one up on her & using such a serious allegation to do it concerning her kids. No care at all on how this may impact on him at school. He has it tough enough with Bush being his mum & her carry on without dafties on a live thinking its ok to openly discuss what they are, absolute rockets!

he will be thankful for they braces later in life when he has perfect teeth 😁

Reactions: 6
I meant if it was "very triggering" as you said for you that you needed to leave that's it's a big part of the problem here with Rosie. So it would be difficult to avoid those triggers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I meant if it was "very triggering" as you said for you that you needed to leave that's it's a big part of the problem here with Rosie. So it would be difficult to avoid those triggers 🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean right now as it’s been took further and she has actually been accused and it shouldn’t be all over an app, if it’s happened the people that are saying this all over tt should report it, the whole world doesn’t need to know about that. That’s what’s triggering I can handle the talk about it but right now it’s different and it’s serious. I’m not here to argue you I completely get where you’re coming from too x

Reactions: 2
its not even just her now, its these muppets trying to get one up on her & using such a serious allegation to do it concerning her kids. No care at all on how this may impact on him at school. He has it tough enough with Bush being his mum & her carry on without dafties on a live thinking its ok to openly discuss what they are, absolute rockets!

he will be thankful for they braces later in life when he has perfect teeth 😁
Aha his teeth are actual perfect, just a wee side issue. If she wasnt prancing about TT, no one wid know her, i drove my boy to school for 7 years, the kids knew me. Naw from rolling about online. Ruining his life so she is

Reactions: 5
Aha his teeth are actual perfect, just a wee side issue. If she wasnt prancing about TT, no one wid know her, i drove my boy to school for 7 years, the kids knew me. Naw from rolling about online. Ruining his life so she is
its a shame for him, u can tell he loves her so much as well & she just can’t be arsed with him. All about social media for her.

wish i had stuck in at my orthodontic appointments when i was a teenager & i would have had the perfect teeth but i am a fud 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.