Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letisha just asked "Am i braindead?"

I wish i was in the comments to answer her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right thread suggestions after this post so it's easy for me or whoever makes the next thread to decide. I'll sit this one out because I keep winning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off topic but .. Lana Wolf 😬. I'd imagine no-one wants that near yer club. But i seen her true name 2nite on twitter and it looks like her granny stayed just doon the road. I dunno if im more mad for me or her gran 😭

Reactions: 3
Yeno what made me laugh how they have better things to do than come on tiktok having to defending themselves when they have kids and could be doing normal things like watching movies with their kids! It’s an app close it turn it off delete to f@@k and go do them things with your kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I ended up on bush’s tiktok one day and was hooked at her madness since and I’m not even from Scotland. 🥴 I don’t know who these new girls are but Rosie hasn’t responded when she usually loses the head at false rumours so to me there is some truth in it but I can’t understand why T would still be in her care. Have to go catch up but from what I have already saw social has let that boy down badly. I have the best wee in laws due to social care stepping up and doing their job here in Ireland. There is dark humour aye, but u don’t joke about doing stuff to your own wanes. Disgusting and not humour at all

Thread suggestion - Bush draps a grand, still begging for anyone to drap the hand

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Off topic but .. Lana Wolf 😬. I'd imagine no-one wants that near yer club. But i seen her true name 2nite on twitter and it looks like her granny stayed just doon the road. I dunno if im more mad for me or her gran 😭
She keeps coming up on lives out her tits going on about shagging and gear 😭😭😭 she riddles me with the fear

• Sick
  • Haha
Rosie's in bed with rubber lips. She wears white pedal pushers to show off her lips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thread suggestion; Rosie Bush, sat on her toosh keeping her cool, high balling, snow balling the morra she’ll be falling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: no more fighting she’s keeping shtum, trying to act like she’s no a shite mum

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.