Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Current accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bawginbush2

Newbies read the last thread or so to catch up. Thread 13 is shite though she's missing in action for about a week. Thread 11 is still the best.

Well done to me for the best title, but I can't take the credit because our wee lonely Louise said it first.

As we were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She did say on her live they are back together. Louise hen, im not happy aboot this πŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lasted about 24 hours single this time πŸ˜‚ I'm not on her live the now I thought she had went off
It was earlier during the truth or dare with the boring twit in the box, Demi i think her name was. I flicked back on and it looks like shes singing so i'll be staying away for now

Reactions: 2

Current accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bawginbush2

Newbies read the last thread or so to catch up. Thread 13 is shite though she's missing in action for about a week. Thread 11 is still the best.

Well done to me for the best title, but I can't take the credit because our wee lonely Louise said it first.

As we were
Hahahhahaha your laugh at the end gets me aswell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right lads.. My man is watching Roger Waters 😱, Rosies singing and im staying away from that tit show. Im aw prepared here with my earphones and nowt to watch

Reactions: 4
How do these numpties think bush can sing!? pure tone deaf as duck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this actually happened to myself it definitely isent a sob story or not looking after your hair mine was brought on with stress and still awaiting a diagnosis to see if its alopecia it's a horrible thing to happen and its stressful not knowing why it happens I've dyed my hair for years and never had any bother but now it is coming out rapid and I dont know why there still doing test to get to the bottom of it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I get the vibes that gov guy is taking the piss out of her. Pretending to be nice to get her to do stupid stuff. He sees her the same as Britt and Rennie, he’s clearly sat enjoying her make a fool of herself πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Didn't expect the hmp barlinnie govenor to be English
I think it’s a fake accent so no one knows who he is by voice tbh πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this actually happened to myself it definitely isent a sob story or not looking after your hair mine was brought on with stress and still awaiting a diagnosis to see if its alopecia it's a horrible thing to happen and its stressful not knowing why it happens I've dyed my hair for years and never had any bother but now it is coming out rapid and I dont know why there still doing test to get to the bottom of it
Hope you get answers soon. It's a horrible thing. πŸ’–πŸ’–

Reactions: 3
I feel for everyone suffering genuine hair loss but let's be real it's not as if Stephanie Burke isn't known for milking and exaggerating everything that happens to her. She's made out all her hairs falling out when it's not it's snapping off. She's got a good 1/2 inches of hair at that back. Yeah it's sad but I think it's unnecessary to call it something it's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mine fell out when my mum died, i didnt notice until a hairdresser mentioned my regrowth, i had a few months off work due to stress and the same happened again. Must be how my body reacts to a hard time. Hope you get to the bottom of it 😘

Opted for Vodka tonight πŸ˜‚ Seems Gin makes me sleepy πŸ˜‰. Early to bed.. Big day 2moro ⚽

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha shes just told Courtney go away as she's acting like fanny bangle and won't get in her box but will happily post a video about being treated like said fanny bangle πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Apparently Courtney looks like a catwalk model but shes crying over a poodle with diabetes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.