@grow_with_ink_queen_juls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if anyone else on here has had this woman appear on their FYP like me. But look at the bloody state of her! Someone please gift her a pair of glasses and a mirror 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched her live today. She was getting lip fillers, her lips was the least of her problems 🤣

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else had this woman appear on their fyp? Look at the bloody state of her! Please could someone gift her some glasses so she can see her phone and also a mirror to see herself 🤣
I was going to go on her live and ask if she needs glasses 😂😂

The teeth as well….. and the boyfriend, he looks so uncomfortable 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE A THREAD ON HER 🤣 she is VILE and the way she spoke to people during her live yesterday when getting her ‘lepsh’ (lips) done was disgusting. She is like Snapshoteye but the old woman version.

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE A THREAD ON HER 🤣 she is VILE and the way she spoke to people during her live yesterday when getting her ‘lepsh’ (lips) done was disgusting. She is like Snapshoteye but the old woman version.
she kept pouting constantly and people in the live told her to stop so they could see her lips properly and she blocked people and got very nasty saying she wasn’t pouting/swearing like crazy at anyone who asked her if it hurt. She told the live she had six mil, the woman doing it said she’s only had 2 🤣 (then the two she had yesterday) but she then continued to say she’s not had 7-8. How?! Her lips don’t even look that big & when they do it’s because she does that stupid pout.

I was going to go on her live and ask if she needs glasses 😂😂

The teeth as well….. and the boyfriend, he looks so uncomfortable 😳
he looks about 35, she looks about 60. And are they pregnant or her daughter? She never cleared that up and let people congratulate her which was odd

Reactions: 3
She is another one who accuses everyone of being jealous. Not sure what she had you could be jealous of🤣 but definitely thinks she is something special. When I see her I think of the saying less is more.

Reactions: 7
Woooooo I didn’t know there was a thread on this crackpot 😂😂 I watched a bit of her live last night dancing about her kitchen out her nut and felt embarrassed for her . It’s her daughter that’s pregnant so no idea why she’s trying to kid on it’s her 😂😂 anyone know what age she is ? X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her bf looks like he’s been embalmed, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so stiff 🥴. I once saw a comment where someone described her by saying “the tattooed lady with the living room that can be seen from space” 🤣🤣 all that bling would give me a migraine

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I once saw someone say they thought when she went live she was in a furniture shop...turns out it's her house😜 now every time I see her I giggle.

• Haha
She has been in her kitchen for three days on live. She just keeps saying let’s grown, squinting and doing terrible dancing. It’s the close of pouts that make me cringe. She must be in something

• Haha