Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah look at her tattoo it’s finishing me 🤣🤣 honestly the ugliest one I’ve ever seen and it makes it worse that it looks so scruffy and unfinished at the side. Why on earth would you want a thick black band around your wrist
1EAAA060-ECD7-4E61-BF28-26B26B9756D5.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her lip fillers migrated no wonder she keeps putting more in thinking its gone down girl its moving!!

Who’s seen that ‘motivational’ tik tok she made 😂😂😂 im cringing too hard im sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol soz but it’s the faces she’s pulling for me, what she doing weights for? Is she trying out for the women’s weight lifting? I mean she would give them a run for their with her massive man shoulders and arms. Just saying 😂😂
I don’t really understand why she’s weight training when she said her main goal was to lose weight?? Normally you do cardio for weight loss, weight training is when you want to bulk up which by all means is absolutely great but she clearly aint done her research properly cause she’s targeting the complete wrong areas paha

I don’t really understand why she’s weight training when she said her main goal was to lose weight?? Normally you do cardio for weight loss, weight training is when you want to bulk up which by all means is absolutely great but she clearly aint done her research properly cause she’s targeting the complete wrong areas paha
LOL that’s exactly what I thought. I don’t get why she’s doing weights like she’s tryna get more butch. She needs cardio for the weight lost I don’t think she’s okay mentally actually sad to watch

She could also TAKE HER DOGS ON A WALK. I don’t think she realises that’s cardio and she could drop loads just from actually walking.
when I go to the gym I do an hour walking with different inclines before even touching a weight 😂
The only gym in her area she wouldn’t be seen dead in because her whole town hates her and she definitely can not afford their membership prices.

Ahahahaaha that video had me deadddd. How CRINGE does she look lmao what a clownnnn. Thanks for giving us a comedy skit Roze, it was hilarious ahaha.

*does one workout and records “motivational” video*
AB3E3A95-973E-499C-B93B-3730B48E7C95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1F722E9A-966B-4E2C-A858-32E2F4C1DCA0.png
Imagine your man being skinnier than you 😂😂😂 i could not have that he looks like a stick compared to her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.