Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She paid £15 for each but wants to sell for £50, is she having a laugh ahahah
View attachment 525811View attachment 525812
Ain’t even worth a tenner 😂

LOOOOOOOOOL her bedroom studio? Very attractive, dog tit/piss fishy musty room with dirty carpets Why? If you was such a boss babe with cash to splash why ain’t she got a office or something. Her old mate hope is defo winning!! Only bloody used a bed sheet very erm classy ROZE Cute more like cheap 😂😂😂😂

Up cycle queen? What because she pinched a free mirror that someone chucked away. As my mum says someone’s trash is another mans treasure. Trash suits ya ROZE

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ain’t even worth a tenner 😂

LOOOOOOOOOL her bedroom studio? Very attractive, dog tit/piss fishy musty room with dirty carpets Why? If you was such a boss babe with cash to splash why ain’t she got a office or something. Her old mate hope is defo winning!! Only bloody used a bed sheet very erm classy ROZE Cute more like cheap 😂😂😂😂

Up cycle queen? What because she pinched a free mirror that someone chucked away. As my mum says someone’s trash is another mans treasure. Trash suits ya ROZE
Absolute lazy trash, she can’t even iron the bedsheet she uses a backdrop.
Please tell me how the blazer is Attentif brand label but she’s just a lushes tag 🤣🤣🤣
She said in her story “use me for reference” really Roze? How exactly when you fake your size? Dumb cow.
A9243C4D-D063-46C9-B622-F223A55D03D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I first started following Roze she would dress edgy different and I thought it was refreshing compared to the typical IG look that she’s now so desperate to be. But now I think even back then she must of been copying someone’s style, she literally has no originality, no identity of her own.
She literally has phases and it’s evident. First it was like a pretty princess w carved brows and extra clothing then she went into a grunge face w her eyebrows and tattoos then she went into music then she went into nude w blonde hair and like elle Darby vibes now she’s back

Reactions: 3
Current situation with Hope: Clean gorg professional beauty salon.
E67DC332-B1D9-4F1B-B431-4D2EBA2EBC93.jpeg

Current situation with Roze: Smoking spliffs on the garden floor and selling trash from her dirty bedroom.
F7C99FB2-6AC2-49B2-B812-4D1A987EE5C8.jpeg
1DC5BC56-2337-43FB-B559-46723CFF609D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine trying to sell a jacket for £50 but modelling it on a old BHS hanger (size 14 at that) ahahaha fml
26225E23-75F3-4FB4-8AF2-6863BCCE6CA2.jpeg

Quit the weed Roze it’s killing those few brain cells you have left.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Most defo killing her brain cells, even turned into a alchy with vodka pasta LOL
Typical. Take it she’s no longer a vegan (again) with the cream needed for the pasta and I saw a box of ferrero Roche next to her bed other day on her story.

• Haha
She paid £15 for each but wants to sell for £50, is she having a laugh ahahah
View attachment 525811View attachment 525812
Not even good quality 😂

Imagine trying to sell a jacket for £50 but modelling it on a old BHS hanger (size 14 at that) ahahaha fml
View attachment 525939

Quit the weed Roze it’s killing those few brain cells you have left.
I’m dying 😂 you can literally buy a pack of plain black , white , pink or purple hangers (probs have more colours too) you’d think with a brand that would be something you invest in 😂
Honestly crazy. She’s probs left the label there too as she doesn’t know how to pick the stitch out because she has no knowledge on making clothes 😂. Proving as always she’s a trashy cop out

• Haha
Random but is it just me who thinks her singing is awful? Idk sometimes she sounds alright but the stories she put up today of her singing sound like she’s trying wayyy too hard and its just not good😂🤧

Reactions: 8
I feel like I wanna buy an item just to smell it then send it back probs smell of musty dog piss weed and damp 🤣 but she don’t offer returns surely that’s illegal ? She tries to make her business POP 🤣🤣🤣 yet dosent invest nothing into it I feel sorry for those who buy from her, she could do so much to improve the business brand new crisp ironed white bed sheet? £5.....clothes rail £10 🤣 so she dosent put her stock in her wardrobe with her own dirty clothes, new carpet come on 🤣🤣🤣 she is so so so badly unprofessional for an influencer never mind a full business wow

Reactions: 3
Shes taking all her business profit and spending it on herself rather than investing back in the business; mainly on some cheap weed, ratty extensions and eyelashes, cheap tan, expensive clothes for herself and more fake gear. I laugh when I see she’s spent her business money on herself again cause it shows she has no care for growing her business only cares about showing off. Her ego will get the better of her and before she knows it studio lushes will be rinsed from profit and all she’ll have left is materialistic tit. Like the coat hangers for example, spend some money on your business!!! Well and truly brainwashed, if it was any of us I know we’d stick with the short hair and no tan if it meant our business would improve.

like my daily dose of a soap opera, how’s she gonna duck up her future today😂

Reactions: 7
Theres no problem using a bedsheet as a backdrop its what many other brands and photographers use... but she should of invested in hiring a photographer, model who isnt her. A photographer can do amazing product shots.. not taking a photo with a bhs hanger... plain wooden or metal hangers are so cheap from wilko primark b&m. Shes trying to do a get rich quick scheme rather than actually investing money and time into a business and it’s embarrassing to watch

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see her saying she ‘sized up to a 12’ in them trousers she was showing? Literally makes no sense because you tell everyone your a size 8 so surely you’d be ‘sizing up’ to a 10 not a 12? I think she’s really just in denial about her weight because you can clearly see she’s a size 10/12! Like getting a blazer in a size 18 ?😂 fair enough you want it oversized but if your a size 8 you’d drown in a size 18 item! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the weight she is its just almost sad to see her blatantly denying it, we can all see how much she edits her pictures.. she reposted a quote about not trying to ‘fit in’ but your literally editing your body to the ‘beauty standard’ to fit in? She’s so hypocritical maybe its all the weed getting to her😂

Reactions: 8
Anyone else see her saying she ‘sized up to a 12’ in them trousers she was showing? Literally makes no sense because you tell everyone your a size 8 so surely you’d be ‘sizing up’ to a 10 not a 12? I think she’s really just in denial about her weight because you can clearly see she’s a size 10/12! Like getting a blazer in a size 18 ?😂 fair enough you want it oversized but if your a size 8 you’d drown in a size 18 item! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the weight she is its just almost sad to see her blatantly denying it, we can all see how much she edits her pictures.. she reposted a quote about not trying to ‘fit in’ but your literally editing your body to the ‘beauty standard’ to fit in? She’s so hypocritical maybe its all the weed getting to her😂
Lol the weed is defo messing with her. She showed her pjs from primark today and she had them in a XS 6-8 like I dunno about anyone else but I like my pjs baggy ish for bed not 3 sizes to small she’s defo gone up a size and there’s no shame in that she just needs to get her head out her arse and accept her body change! And stop lying to people and making herself look stupid! It’s like she’s fat shaming but being indirect about it because she’s embarrassed like it’s a bad thing. Sad really needs to take sometime for herself and find herself and her own identity and stop copying what’s popular for now. While she was buying tacky socks and pjs from primark hope spent 12 hrs working for her REAL BUSINESS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.