Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used my incredible detective work and found where she is sourcing her clothes from for lushes and fair play it’s not Aliexpress it’s actually a company based in manchester!
I’d recognise those awful denim jackets anywhere 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen this girl on ig before, had a brief look through the thread. Surely she can’t be as bad as cassy Anne has anyone see her threads? The girls a dirty mess she’s known as the any mans duck, are Rosie and her mates is that why she was using her account?

Reactions: 1
Wat they don’t have paper in the house ... 😂😂😂 or even a clean napkin it ain’t romantic babe he could’ve texted ya that it looks so fake as well lol the missing patches
1EEC7979-7017-4821-8BA9-90D70598918A.png
it l

A07F6024-25E5-4F4E-BB01-E4E35B436D77.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait I’m f’n deaddd she actually uploaded this ahahahahdkd
7E043E25-B1C1-47B7-9ED3-24D95A1B5A94.jpeg
964E2144-4DB2-4D16-B11B-60FDA04E3720.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AHHHHHHHHHHHE OHFUGITJTNG

I’m bleeping dead she didn’t think to check first .... looking like damn ET hands. Stop I’m acc gonna get a stitch is she serious.
I would love to see her deny editing her pics now 🤣🤣🤣 muppet

She’s been “planning” this shoot but the dirty cow couldn’t even wash her fake bal jumper. Look at the stains, dog hairs and bubbles. You just know she stinks of dog piss and fish.

D40B57AA-4884-4238-A58F-1707309EBFC0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I would love to see her deny editing her pics now 🤣🤣🤣 muppet

She’s been “planning” this shoot but the dirty cow couldn’t even wash her fake bal jumper. Look at the stains, dog hairs and bubbles. You just know she stinks of dog piss and fish.

View attachment 524992
The real Bal jumper doesn’t look like that lol the fake one on AliExpress,DHgate does though. But the real Bal jumper has more volume. You can see in Molly Mae it’s different

Reactions: 2
We know Roze has been obsessed with S&C, she has also been following Cinzia’s little sister liking all her pics. It’s obvious she’s copying her style now for her tacky studio gear 🤣🤣🤣 noooo originality whatsoever

6FAE5B84-2837-43B5-BEE4-B20FBFD4937B.jpeg

Reactions: 2
We know Roze has been obsessed with S&C, she has also been following Cinzia’s little sister liking all her pics. It’s obvious she’s copying her style now for her tacky studio gear 🤣🤣🤣 noooo originality whatsoever

View attachment 525117
I find that some people tend to copy others who are more successful as they think if they produce the same content they’d get the same recognition and hype when tbh those people get that hype because of who they are. Like people who copy idk david do risk for example you can’t replicate an original ever

Reactions: 3
I find that some people tend to copy others who are more successful as they think if they produce the same content they’d get the same recognition and hype when tbh those people get that hype because of who they are. Like people who copy idk david do risk for example you can’t replicate an original ever
When I first started following Roze she would dress edgy different and I thought it was refreshing compared to the typical IG look that she’s now so desperate to be. But now I think even back then she must of been copying someone’s style, she literally has no originality, no identity of her own.

Reactions: 6
When I first started following Roze she would dress edgy different and I thought it was refreshing compared to the typical IG look that she’s now so desperate to be. But now I think even back then she must of been copying someone’s style, she literally has no originality, no identity of her own.
She literally has phases and it’s evident. First it was like a pretty princess w carved brows and extra clothing then she went into a grunge face w her eyebrows and tattoos then she went into music then she went into nude w blonde hair and like elle Darby vibes now she’s back

Reactions: 8
She paid £15 for each but wants to sell for £50, is she having a laugh ahahah
6F1A5FB1-402E-4713-986A-C646E5E5E281.jpeg
CDA3FEA9-30FA-402C-8534-D91EDA36E5A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.